Looking for hardworking people for our new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadro

Dear WJ Users,

Recently i create a project with huge potential and i am looking for a team of hardworking people who want to earn real money and have time. What you have to do is follow the simple instruction and spent your 2 hours on daily basis. You will be rewarded for your hard work no false promises. For more details how it is working and what to do? whats the niche of project? Inbox me your Skype with the interest i will add you and we talk.

Regards,
Yadro

3 comments
You need to give more information if you want someone to consider helping you giving no details whatsoever does not sound promising.

Did anyone reveal his/her business details before interview so instead of highlighting negativity just be positive. I already mention whats necessary to mention & get 3 brilliant members as a staff for my project and now looking for only one.

I wouldn't call asking for assistance on a forum a interview take it as you will but if you want to discuss what its about Contact Me!
Im willing to help you out im experienced with ipb/ips, vb. mybb. phpbb, & xenforo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back