Status
Not open for further replies.

kapitalnie

Hi guys,

I am looking for a good pps filehost that allows me to set all files to premium so that they can be downloaded only by premium users.

Some filehosts have it, but somehow I can't activate it, I have to have my own website blablabla..

So, any suggestions for such filehost which allows it without any conditions?

And of course I need a service that has open affiliate program.

And would be great if they had Paypal enabled (for downloaders who want to buy premium).

12 comments
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support

This is the Best place to Look for not Creating threads, got my point?

and?

did you even read what I look for?

when I enter to any thread I will not find there an information about premium files. got my point?

go away if you have nothing necessary to say.

and as far as I see this is discussion subforum, I don't break any rules. so stop.

are you so stupid to think that I go thru every filehost and will check it manually if it has all options I want to? it's better and faster to just know others' opinions.

or maybe I should have posted a single post in every thread in the subforum you gave me so I could spam a forum? just great, think before you write anything.

Last edited:
ryushare is awful
im sure they cheat on sale
i have 4-5 sale on exta and 1-3 sale on turbobit per a day
but for ryushare after 7 days only 1 sale
i have good website and dont put my links on other sites so no one of my useres had ryushare permium acc

only extabit..

ryushare is awful
im sure they cheat on sale
i have 4-5 sale on exta and 1-3 sale on turbobit per a day
but for ryushare after 7 days only 1 sale
i have good website and dont put my links on other sites so no one of my useres had ryushare permium acc

only extabit..

Everybody cheats.

I think I'll go for RYU and UL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back