Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanbi

Hey guys, i am planning a new warez board......mhhh i can say this weekend it will be ready to go :)
the team at this time is me and a good friend of mine and we manage the board software(IPB) and the server stuff.

we have some cool ideas like a free premium downloader(which is ready now), jabber server/chatroom and a good plan to rise the forum to the top :) but we need some uploaders for content filling because we don't want to promote a blank board that's stupid^^ also we need some Mods i guess. so when you are interested in working at a new project you can PM me :) it would be great when you are from germany because we it will take some time before we will launch the international part of our project :)

you can send me your contact details like ICQ or Jabber and we can talk at the weekend :) and please do not ask for any money.....the work is for free! we want to form a new strong community with our concept. please feel free to contact me.

kind regards

Last edited:
2 comments
you are saying Germans are stupids? and they will grow your warez forum for free ^o)

why don't contact people from other countries. =P~

good luck with your crap

wtf?! where i am saying that germans are stupid? oO i am from germany myself and i think you don't understand the meaning of my post...... and i already have 2 guys here who are not from germany but have experience in the german warez scene and i wanna thank them for their interest i will contact you at ICQ today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back