looking for filehost that keeps files for at least 60 days after last download

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurune

FileServe is my main host, and it's great. I need a mirror that will store my files for at least 60 days after the last download.

these filehosts are disqualified:
Crocko - makes free users wait one hour in between downloads (over 200MB)
FileSonic - blacklists many of the files I upload
Mediafire - limits file size to 200MB
Hotfile - deleted my account

Are there any others that keep files at least 60 days after the last download (for free users)? Not including DMCA removals.

Last edited:
10 comments
filesonic and then ask hish for premium account (you get free premium if you get 2$+ / day, at around 10$ / day you get 1 year free premium and when it ends he said it is just to ask for renew.

filesonic and then ask hish for premium account (you get free premium if you get 2$+ / day, at around 10$ / day you get 1 year free premium and when it ends he said it is just to ask for renew.

Thanks, but FileSonic automatically blacklists all Degrassi (tv show) files as well as others. :(

Go for mediafire for more download and more duration.

Thanks, but Mediafire limits files to 200MB. :(

Rar the file,change the md5 or protect with password.

Thanks, but rars and passwords are very annoying, I never upload or download such files.

use ul.to unlimited storage, files kept 90 days after last dl, u dont need to be premium

Thanks! There are conflicting statements on their website as to whether files are kept 60 days or 90 days after last dl. I emailed their support to find out what their current policy is. Also, their file manager is difficult to work with. But I will try ul.to if they do keep files for 90 days and I can endure their bad file manager. Thanks again!

ul.to is nice and good thing is they are way to slow to delete files..You can use this to get links

uploaded.to/me/files/list

and their upload speed is superb even for download speeds are too good if you have premium.

Thanks, but rars and passwords are very annoying, I never upload or download such files.

Thanks! There are conflicting statements on their website as to whether files are kept 60 days or 90 days after last dl. I emailed their support to find out what their current policy is. Also, their file manager is difficult to work with. But I will try ul.to if they do keep files for 90 days and I can endure their bad file manager. Thanks again!

file manager is easy to use, just make folder and drag files to it, also their upload speed are great, but premium is fantastic... i sad go for it and use it.:sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back