Buying Looking for DLE ( Data Life Engine ) for wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTorrentSeller

Freshwap, heroturk and few other sites are using a plugin that makes their contents ( most of the time shows different than the searched title, and some time fake/show no results ) to show on google first pages.

I heard the plugin is DLE, and there is one out there for free and one is private

Who ever know the exact plugin what ever the name of it that get them such traffic, and he is willing to sell it, PM me or post here your price ( name the price you like, I will compare with all offers I get )

Thanks

5 comments
Mix, I'm sure if the plugin ( which I mentioned ) give me the whole thing, the net will be a mess, and I know the secret is kept private, and it's a reason for few sites success.

So what I'm looking here is someone who would like to share it with me for one site or at least I have few reasons why maybe someone can share it with me, plus for the right price in return

Hope someone can help

I'm sure some professional guys (in their opinions) will pm you saying they have that plugin, actually they don't. the free one is easy to get but it's useless I don't know the difference between those plugins.

Anyway I remember there was a similar plugin for WP, absolutely free but can't find it atm. :(

if u go there and ask for a plugin to be made.It should not cost u more than 50 dollars.
Code:
http://www.scriptlance.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back