Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, starting to notice that. We aren't after half rate hosting, we need a trusted name that we can rely on. We have been around for 2+ years, and after we merge our sites we are not looking to move servers for a long time. Of the following, are any worth our time?

Hostbeyond
WrzHost
Plutost
Speakuphosting
Santrex

Out of the list, companies which have been up for a 1/2 years are either WrzHost or Santrex but on the other hand other hosts who use ''templates'' are good and I'm 99% sure HostBeyong got that template custom made, There not bad just google the company names and read their reviews, the one with the least bad reviews go with them (Noting their uptime and support etc).

I am not to worried about them getting a template. I have emailed them this morning and have yet to get a reply.

I checked through google for reviews on Hostbeyond but there doesn't seem to be any. I am still checking out the other ones. Has anyone tired the ones listed above, if so what is your thoughts?

I am not to worried about them getting a template. I have emailed them this morning and have yet to get a reply.

I checked through google for reviews on Hostbeyond but there doesn't seem to be any. I am still checking out the other ones. Has anyone tired the ones listed above, if so what is your thoughts?

Well let me see....

• Plutost is run by a 15 year old Malaysian, good hosting if you are starting up. (i almost went with them)

• Santrex does a LOT of overselling and just want your money (based on reviews)

• Wrzhost - i was with them for shared, can't say much, they were targeted by a attack of some sort before, any host with the name "warez" in it will probably get that. They are probably good now, i can't say

• Speakuphosting - No idea, their site redirects to thehostingpalace.com, which they bought.
  • Hostbeyond - no idea
  • gahost - no idea

That was my research before i settled for my own Ecatel dedicated server, currently paying $70 a month :) (the cheap ones are gone now, you can get servers for a min of 75 Euros)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back