Looking for an offshore VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulquiorra

Hello,

Please, I need help finding a good host for a streaming website. I'm looking for a VPS.
The most important criteria are Uptime and support (fully managed).
I need advices preferably from people who have been with a same hosting provider for at least 1 year in order to tell me about the uptime.

Thank you

9 comments
We provide fully managed VPSs with 99.9% uptime guaranteed, plus we have a datacenter available at the following locations

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Quebec, Canada
Strasbourg, France, Europe

Our fully manager VPSs plans: hostmybytes[DOT]com/managed-vps-hosting/

If you are opting for Fully Managed server , you will need to install cpanel as many providers use cpanel as server management platform. Another thing here is the concept uptime this is really depends on the server configuration you will opt as well as the level of managed services that are being provided with that server.

you can go with the managed VPS for streaming website, as its uptime will be higher. and support will be best. and for streaming purpose you can choose the 1Gbps VPS is the best compared to 100Mbps.

I suggest you to go for Netherlands or USA VPS. you can get Best Download and upload speed. For streaming, Netherlands and USA location would be great. You can use Unamanged Netherlands or USA VPS Which comes with 1Gbps Network line and 99.99% uptime if you know how to manage the activities on your VPS. You will get basic technical support team for your VPS.

I represent AbeloHost, a Dutch-based hosting provider that owns its own servers. All our servers are located in the Netherlands and we have very fast VPS servers. Give us a try. 30-day money back guarantee without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back