Other Looking for an Encoding RDP , usual bells and whistles , less than 8 users , expect long association, shoot your offers )

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
For a e5650 xeon with 64gigs ram I am paying 12bucks, want something similar
Post automatically merged:

For a e5650 xeon with 64gigs ram I am paying 12bucks, want something similar
Post automatically merged:

anymore queries , quotes and stuff guys :) ?

Last edited:
Looking for an Encoding RDP , usual bells and whistles , less than 8 users , expect long association, shoot your offers )

Dear joshmlovesall ,

We just saw your request , please note we offer real dedicated servers with dedicated ports and hardware , there is much offers for your quote , please do contact us via below methods.

We offer offshore hosting with high confidence and privacy and we try to give the best services and quality of hosting services to all our clients.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

I dont really think I know you or ever discussed you about current provider or the lack of it ???
I am sorry, I think you didn't get me. I am just saying that you already have very good offer from your existing provider. If you can tell about the issues facing with existing provider, it will be helpful for other providers to assist you better. I hope this is clear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back