I'm looking for someone experienced in adult traffic and promotion who can help increase the visibility of a creator's content.
I already have videos published on Pornhub and xHamster, as well as an X account. I'm looking for someone who can bring targeted traffic, increase views and help promote the content across adult platforms.
I'm also open to other adult websites, tube sites, traffic networks or promotional opportunities if you have your own sources and think they could be a good fit.
Just to clarify, monetization applications on xHamster have been rejected several times, so we're currently looking to grow visibility and explore other opportunities.
The deal is commission-only. No upfront payment and no fixed fees. I'm looking for a partner who is willing to earn based on the results they generate.
If you already work with adult traffic, tube sites, affiliates or other promotional channels, feel free to send me a PM with details about your traffic sources, experience and how you usually work.
I already have videos published on Pornhub and xHamster, as well as an X account. I'm looking for someone who can bring targeted traffic, increase views and help promote the content across adult platforms.
I'm also open to other adult websites, tube sites, traffic networks or promotional opportunities if you have your own sources and think they could be a good fit.
Just to clarify, monetization applications on xHamster have been rejected several times, so we're currently looking to grow visibility and explore other opportunities.
The deal is commission-only. No upfront payment and no fixed fees. I'm looking for a partner who is willing to earn based on the results they generate.
If you already work with adult traffic, tube sites, affiliates or other promotional channels, feel free to send me a PM with details about your traffic sources, experience and how you usually work.