Status
Not open for further replies.

darkfelon

i have recently been working on a torrent tracker and i am looking for people that would be interested in joining this project. i have already got a domain and a vps to use. i have installed the script i plan on using what i am looking for is: good gfxers, staff and fellow torrent uploaders. at this point the positions are not paid. but that has the possibilty to change in the future. the tracker is not currently open for operation it is still in the construction phaze so i can get it ready to be released with out hassle. if you are interested post here and let me know you qualifications. or pm me either works perfectly fine.

12 comments
currently im using PB Edition (1.5.4) which is a modded version of xbtit but i would be open to suggestions if someone had a better script to use. and im doing everything i dont wanna focus on just music or games i wanna be universal and carry everything so i can have something for everyone.

Well, the best script to use is Gazelle hands down, yes it might take abit to edit ( being its based on a music tracker ) but its well worth it and used by most of the big trackers.

Torrents, you say? >_>

And yeah, Gazelle is worthy of any tracker. There's a few others that are quite funky. TSUE (Template Shares Ultimate Edition) is quite sleek to use, but primarily it's for Movies/TV shows. XBT is used as a backbone for quite a few trackers too, primarily ones running through a Bulletin Board System (personally, not a fan of that method, but it's handy if you want to keep more of a community feel).

Most people know I'm a torrent whore, so if you're still looking for people, give me a shout. Also, GeeZus is a torrent whore. You'd do well to get him involved. :P

well you both have a spot on my team if you would like it. you can message me on msn if you would like to discuss this further send me a pm and i will provide you with my email.

Last edited:
Here is another torrent whore :) i would like to join your team as a staff member pm you my pass experience hope you like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back