Looking for a Team for an Upcoming Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Lurking around wJ a very interesting idea came into my mind. The idea was about creating a website that would review webhosts offering their services around the world wide web. This way people seeking for a webhost wouldn't need much of searching and looking around. The website could Review Web Hosts and give them a certification mark. For a start, we can target the wJ hosting offers. You might be saying yes there are sites out there doing this but after a bit of googling I haven't found out any website that was doing this on a very strict basis. A friend once mentioned.. for anything to workout 3 elements are pre-requisites - involvement/interest/money.Hence nothing could be better than creating a team to take this thing forward.

So people interested to dedicate your time, effort and money (wouldn't require much), Please respond to this thread or Just PM me.

Thank you. :)

11 comments
How much money would be required? What would the money be used towards?

Estimation of required time per day to be dedicated towards the project.

And what are the titles and positions that are available?

You have my attention, just need some details.

Last edited:
I actually like your idea as most of the sites that provide them have referral links so its obvious that they are promoting them

@To0 - ATM, I don't have a fixed budget that would be required to execute the plan. The money that will be needed will be mostly the money to buy the domain and create the website platform. Nothing more than that. Money would be used for marketing the site and also monetizing it for whatever would be required eg - Site's custom scripts.

Time required for the time again is not specific. I don't believe in allocation of particular hours for a thing. If I like it, I am always there and I believe that's the case for everyone. The time to be spent totally depends on you.

In the team I am seeking out for, everyone has the same rank, position and respect. Nobody is the boss and everyone has equal say and right. Nothing would happen if one of us isn't happy with it. That's the meaning of a team anyways on my perspective.

Feel free to knock me by PM/IM or any other method favorable to you if there are other things you have to be informed of. :)

@msk - And by that u mean u would like to join the team?

@RedAlerT - Not really. The thing is focused to be more than just displaying offers.

Im not a expert in hosting reviews but i like the idea, i think the people who want give their personal experience with their host could share that single review if meet the requirements and reviews in multiple language would be great

@Geek - Guest comments will be put on too.

@chemicalx - We would control any kind of spam. Investors who are the team members themselves would get their shares back through the income of the site (which will be shared among all equally).

I really like the idea as I once made a wrong choice by trusting one of those sites that are promoting all the same hosting companies that pay well to affiliates. I also bought a domain in order to review reliable hosting companies but I didn't really had the time to do it.
I'm in ;-) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back