Looking for a Serious partner | For a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipowerz

Dear Members,

I am planning to start a new website for providing VCCs service , i have a big plannings and i need a SERIOUS partner only who can advertise my website :)

12 comments
Like some users wants to buy things online but they don't have Credit Cards, i am planning to provide LEGAL Virtual Credit Card which those people can use online to buy things. We will accept payment from Payapl / Alertpay / MoneyBookers / Liberty Reserve.

Whatever you do or do not do , just make sure ,either you know and have enough experience about selling VCC or the partner you chose has enough of the same ......

@nba157 (Almost anything on the web can be done with minimal or no investment)

@ipowerz but that need lots money to start,right?

No investment is needed, i already have the bank account which is needed to have generate VCC and it costs me $250 , i have already invested , moreover getting website will also not cost me! lolz!

what kind of advertise u want?

With advertise i mean , a person will responsible for bringing traffic and getting more sales!

Whatever you do or do not do , just make sure ,either you know and have enough experience about selling VCC or the partner you chose has enough of the same ......

@nba157 (Almost anything on the web can be done with minimal or no investment)

Its not necessary bro that everything can be done with minimal investment and where i have invested is the TOP bank which provides BEST Vcc which provides fastest service and also provides refunds for unused amount whereas some banks don't!

Soon i will surely allow... But i need to make some things sure that people dont miss use it.. Its a legal business and i want to keep it legal...

If you are going to offer this service to customers in the united states I highly recommend hiring a lawyer to review your plans.

Sending money, Virtual Currencies, VCCs and other financial things are HIGHLY regulated.

I was looking into doing something of this nature and was told I needed to register as a money sender business which was something to the tune of $100,000 to register in every state in the U.S.

If it turns out you don't need this, i wish you the best of luck, i'm sure there is a lot of people who would use this service.

@ipowerz

You based in india i guess? Did you registered the company? and have you taken permission from RBI? u will be in mess if some body complaints about you. Starting without proper way will get you in jail for money laundering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back