Looking for a live TV site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedAMovie

Hey, i'm currently looking for a site which offers live TV for me to embed into my own site, i'd rather pay like $10 or something for me to embed ad free streams etc.

Any recommendations, i know of streamlive.to but was wondering of any alternatives.

15 comments
As said in the site, for $50 you get one installation of the script that fit your needs. Hit the contact form available at the top of the player (red text).
Post automatically merged:

does this site allow embedding of their streams ?

You can create a playlist in m3u and call in the script.

but google api is not free right , its good for searching for indexing pages but its not free or im wrong?)

Yes it's free. The free version gives up to 10 results per query, if you upgrade you get up to 100 results.

The problem is that you have to use different technologies.

- Custom Search Engine
- Get a API Key
- HTML coding

- Custom Search Engine is for what sites you will search. Add TLDs (*.com, *.net, etc)
- Get a API Key - Get one at Firebase or re-use (1 API key = 10000 searches per day)
- HTML Coding - Get a template, the search results are in JSON and you can do anything with the code.

Hi again,

I have coded a IPTV site that uses the method above. First it request via API the results for pastebin.com using the keyword EXTM3U (All playlist must have this in plain text), then it parses the first result to http://freeiptvplayer.com/iptv-player/index.php using a POST request. The IPTV Player loads the list and waits for the user to pick a Channel.

Download:

Last edited:
gr
Yes it's free. The free version gives up to 10 results per query, if you upgrade you get up to 100 results.

The problem is that you have to use different technologies.

- Custom Search Engine
- Get a API Key
- HTML coding

- Custom Search Engine is for what sites you will search. Add TLDs (*.com, *.net, etc)
- Get a API Key - Get one at Firebase or re-use (1 API key = 10000 searches per day)
- HTML Coding - Get a template, the search results are in JSON and you can do anything with the code.

Hi again,

I have coded a IPTV site that uses the method above. First it request via API the results for pastebin.com using the keyword EXTM3U (All playlist must have this in plain text), then it parses the first result to http://freeiptvplayer.com/iptv-player/index.php using a POST request. The IPTV Player loads the list and waits for the user to pick a Channel.

Download:
great working ill re programming my old script with google api soon thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back