Status
Not open for further replies.

Born to Help

Hello

I am looking for a investor for a legit project which some of you already know about "Webhost and website certification project"

I require funds for its development and design and other expenditures therefore I am looking for a good investor who can help in the building of this project.

Please PM me if anyone is interested and requires more information or any kind of verification.
It would be great if the person is able to register the project as an organization in any part of the world(location hardly matters, your work does).

I am sure someone will surely be interested.

Warm Regards

8 comments
@ Aditi Ashu

Yes sure

Here is the stuff that we require :

1) Coder (To code the systems) - $200
2) Designer (For Designs) - $200
3) EV SSL Certificate - $64 (With COMODO Free Instant SSL Upgrade)
4) Registration as a Company (Depends in which country you are)
5) Expenses of Hosting, Domain, Dedicated IP and maintenance - $50

So upto $500

As this project is a innovative idea so it is capable of driving revenue to a large extent. (Just giving you the example of facebook, they are providing their service for free still they earn a lot of revenue from it).

Thanks for your interest and regards !

@ Aditi Ashu

Yes sure

Here is the stuff that we require :

1) Coder (To code the systems) - $200
2) Designer (For Designs) - $200
3) EV SSL Certificate - $64 (With COMODO Free Instant SSL Upgrade)
4) Registration as a Company (Depends in which country you are)
5) Expenses of Hosting, Domain, Dedicated IP and maintenance - $50

So upto $500

As this project is a innovative idea so it is capable of driving revenue to a large extent. (Just giving you the example of facebook, they are providing their service for free still they earn a lot of revenue from it).

Thanks for your interest and regards !

Not really upto $500 because company incorporation could be costly. For example opening a private limited, it costs around $500 in the place I reside. Opening a sole proprietor would be a risk as your name is on listed in the companies so the proprietor would be fully liable for your actions therefore a private limited is most likely the only option. So yeah just a side note for whoever wants to invest, do some research about incorporating a company in your country first. (:

Raising presales capital is pretty hard (been there done that). Must have at least a formed company and be ready to give up equity on paper.

That should be a starting point but also a more in depth plan and funding that will last longer than just setting the project up, so you dont immediately go out and loose the company.

@HC-Ro

Your experience speaks the truth, although I am being too much optimistic. And its true that it is very hard, even keeping an eye on this thread and checking back after every 5 minutes is tiring and demoralizing.

I believe someone would be there to help me out with this and invest in this project, you never know when we make another Google :D . And thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge with me, I will abide by your suggestions and make better plans and think over it once again.

Hi Born to Help,

I'm going to raise a few questions here that other potential investors might want to know.

What experience do you have? What can you bring to the table besides the idea? How long do you think before you start earning?When you do start earning money, what is the return on investment?

Cheers

1) Have experience of about 2 years on this particular project. (Have done a lot of research)
2) Basically, its not for profit through direct means as already stated.
3) Earnings could start b/w 4th - 6th month after launch.
4) Return on investment is you get satisfaction that you did something good and exemplary for other people, you become a part of the project, you get back the money that you invested in the project, you get 10% of the earnings this project will derive every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back