- Disk space : 150GB SSD
- Bandwidth : 100TB
- RAM : 32 GB
- Control panel preference : Windows. OBS
- Monthly budget : 100$ - [ can be up ]
- Payment types that you can pay in? PayPal, Webmoney
Post automatically merged:

thanks
contact https://undergroundprivate.com they will give you dedicated ports.. i do streaming myself and for the price i have the servers and for the quality is great.. i have piece of mind.. do not go with OVH in case something happens you will be leaked immediately and who ever wants proofs check the guys which was selling streaming apps (xstream) what did happen to them.. they was in ovh and with single letter they wiped off.. i think undergroundprivate.com bring also Latvia for their server locations which i did not tried yet.. the Russian and Netherlands one are great till now for me..

contact https://undergroundprivate.com they will give you dedicated ports.. i do streaming myself and for the price i have the servers and for the quality is great.. i have piece of mind.. do not go with OVH in case something happens you will be leaked immediately and who ever wants proofs check the guys which was selling streaming apps (xstream) what did happen to them.. they was in ovh and with single letter they wiped off.. i think undergroundprivate.com bring also Latvia for their server locations which i did not tried yet.. the Russian and Netherlands one are great till now for me..
thanks but say no undergroundprivate ...

thanks but say no undergroundprivate ...
i not understand what you want to say.. if they said you no it means they may no have services to sell as they are selling them fast.. the streaming is pretty fast i have with them and uptime really 99.9% excellent for me.. if you need i can share you some space i have free..

try this http://alexhost.com/

Check with Noushost Dedicated servers, Our Servers are most compatible for Audio/Video/Media, Live Scores, Video Chats, Conferences and much more.

2x Intel Xeon E5-2620v4(2.10 GHz)
32 GB (DDR4) RAM
1 TB HDD SATA (7200rpm) Disk
1 Gbps (Metered) Bandwidth
40 Gbps DDoS Protection
1 free Dedicated IP
$126.97/mo.

Intel Core i3-9300
32GB DDR4 RAM
1 x 500GB NVMe SSD
1Gbps Dedicated Unshared Port
100TB Traffic
1 x IPv4
DMCA Ignore Policy
169 EUR/Month

Last edited:
We do have some special streaming servers with dedicated 1gbps full-duplex uplink and unmetered bandwidth and also they are based in EU, you can view the offerings here: zakservers.com/offshore-dedicated-servers.php

Leasedlayer owns large stocks of Netherlands Dedicated Servers, racks and network equipment ready to deploy for our customers. Our Servers Support major operating systems which include Windows Server or Linux Operating Systems.

Intel Xeon E3-1230v6 (3.50GHz)
RAM: 8GBDDR4
Disk: 120 GB SSD/ 1 TB HDD
Speed: 1 Gbps
IP/IPv6 : 1/64(Included)

Bandwidth: Unmetered
DDoS protection: 40Gbps(Protection)
@ € 110.85/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back