Looking a dedicated server for Tube site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBoy

Hello
I want to start a new adult video tube site with avs script , please suggest me best dedicated server for tube site.
I assume that daily visit 15000-20000 U/V on my site and later increase.

I am confused between Managed or Unmanaged server. I have 3 Hostgator fully managed dedicated server. I don't know which type server useful for me because i don't know how to manage any sever? I know managed server cost is very high and i can't afford this cost at this time.
My budget is $200 , 8GB Ram and 100Tb or unlimited BW.
Thanks

10 comments
Go with leaseweb or redstation or anything u find good on wht
Another thing make sure u buy a server with good CPU and ram should be 16 gb max or less
1 or 2 tb space and 100mbit unmeterd if u can afford then definitely go for 1 gbit port
Don't buy 100tb Bw yet u can upgrade later just make sure u earn more than u spend

Let's decrease some stuff what u need in that start is a good CPU for video convertion
Minimum 8 gb ram 1tb hd and 1 gbit port with 10 tb Bw
If u exceed this then upgrade as its stupid to buy a lot of things at once
Anotherthing if u have money then go with mech bunny script
U can find the owner at gfy

I believe that the comparison will help you to choose the best option.
Say Amanah.com, Hostgator.com and also newhost.ro will meet all your demands.
Take your time to compare them and choose the best one. good luck!

Check 100tb.com offer
Its just meets your needs with a good processor and 100tb bandwidth
Good reviews available on the internet just google
Ember
8GB RAM
2 x 1TB
1Gbit Dedicated Port

1Gbit Dedicate dedicated port is essential for a streaming website

Hello
I want to start a new adult video tube site with avs script , please suggest me best dedicated server for tube site.
I assume that daily visit 15000-20000 U/V on my site and later increase.

I am confused between Managed or Unmanaged server. I have 3 Hostgator fully managed dedicated server. I don't know which type server useful for me because i don't know how to manage any sever? I know managed server cost is very high and i can't afford this cost at this time.
My budget is $200 , 8GB Ram and 100Tb or unlimited BW.
Thanks

http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=dedicated

I have a couple nodes with them. They have great plans. Better check the TOS first though man and email them too to make sure you can host that kind of material.

Make sure you will have no fine print in terms of bandwidth - 100% uptime , Be careful when you choose your server location and link speed , and network is fast as that will make a huge difference in your users experience..

I am a huge fan of koddos.
Their support is excellent and so are their servers.
I am on an unmanaged server and they still are willing to help me out with issues that I have.

A+++ I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back