Status
Not open for further replies.

multipacksilv

Hi guys, I've wrote another article for you :D and keeping on theme I have focused again on long tail keywords, but this time I am looking at long tail keywords. Many claim long tail keywords have had their day but I feel they are on the comeback ! Hope you read and take something from the article :) ! :sun:

What are long tail keywords and how can my business benefit from them?

So first of all let’s start with the basics, what are long tail keywords? Long tail keywords are highly specific search terms which are used by people with a certain thing in mind. For instance we would consider ‘Shoes’ to be a regular search term, yet when we take ‘Nike Female Running Shoes’. Or for another example a long tail keyword would be ‘Purple Stripe Coach Purse’ as opposed to ‘Purse’. This is what we consider a long tail keyword to be. Long tail keyword search terms typically have around 3-5 keywords in them and opposed to mass search terms represent a very ‘niche’ market.

Why should you be interested in long tail key words? Long tail keywords are extremely important to your business for several key reasons. Firstly, if you target the right keyword it will have a low amount of competition yet an attractive amount of people searching for such a keyword. This means you should be able to quickly compete for the keyword and quickly attain targeted traffic for your efforts. Secondly, because your traffic is highly targeted, you know exactly what your visitors want and thus can provide them with exactly what they need. Finally, people visiting your site from a long tail keyword are more likely to be converted.

So now you know why should be focusing on long tail keywords the next stage is how do you find long tail keywords which are relevant to your website/offering. Start by entering your keyword: for instance car, then Ubersuggest will recommend long tail keywords. After this enter the long tail keyword in google’s keyword research tool, to check for the search volume and competition.

Original Article Modified from with permission of the original author at : The secret behind long tail keywords and how your e-commerce sales can explode

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back