Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
Lets see:

• Hacking isn't 'allowed' on WJ.
  • Creating dupe accounts isn't allowed.
  • Being a lonely faggots who resides to having sex with his own sister isn't allowed on WJ.

So, why is he still here? :|

like el_1 says banning wont solve the problems.
every one makes mistakes so did boxhead. am pretty sure if you all know how to hack than you will do the same as what boxhead did. Give him a chance

Wow. Okay, using that logic, lets unban all the scammers and give them a chance too. I'm pretty sure if you could make money an easy way like they all did, you would too.

like el_1 says banning wont solve the problems.
every one makes mistakes so did boxhead. am pretty sure if you all know how to hack than you will do the same as what boxhead did. Give him a chance

Sorry I don't agree with the second part of this statement. Their are plenty of people here who know how to hack far better than boxhead. It's just not known as we don't go around defacing sites and causing drama.

Personally I'm hoping Loget or elj deal with it and provide a fair judgement as MrPeanut is friendly with him.

Banning won't solve an issue - one can always evade a ban. If the person who's banned is really sorry - why not give him/her another chance?

Regarding the banned scammers you all like to compare BoxHead with, should they be allowed back if they're sorry as well? Yes - but only if they refund the people who they've scammed. As simple as that.

Phamous i dont need to scam any one i make good money from my work.
Your right Wj cant unban all the scammers.
i am not supporting boxhead he is saying he well help use to keep our site safe.

EDITED: Sorry Mr Happy your right i havent tot of this

I was going to write a novel reply about how this is that and those are different.

This is not a 1 + 1 issue guys, banning him or keeping his account will pretty much have the same result, or a complete disaster (banning or unbanning).

I don't know, I honestly don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back