Logo For My Music Group - $100 Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very unique i like it, i prefer a san-serif font though.

also thanks for the research, that logo will be disqualified.

First page updated.

2 Days Left

Take some time to compare the logos, only the font is same, the creativity is totally different mate, u r getting into by hulk. Use some sense to distinguish these logos, they are entirely different :D

looks pretty much the same other than no color, ill point that out to my partner, he most likely wont care about it.

i too mostly prefer Sans-Serif, But this time i thought to give a different try so i used Serif ;)
Anyway made a sans version too.
Can you please share what are the musical instruments you use in your group. and what kind of songs you make. Genre of songs you mostly do.

Sans Version:
6X3tl.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Take some time to compare the logos, only the font is same, the creativity is totally different mate, u r getting into by hulk. Use some sense to distinguish these logos, they are entirely different :D

The use of sound-bars in font makes it similar. Though colors and effects are different , theme is same B-)

@MafiaW, Its too digital and rasterized and beveled too much.

I like your idea of adding inner glow of darker color , its good and adding a nice effect :)

here you go......:) simply........plain logo with no effects

anfduo-1.gif

anfduo1-2.gif

anfduo2-1.gif

any changes required be made......
and the logo will even look great in smaller size.....

REGARDS
Gibblet

big_shamu: thanks for submition but we in no way use guitars, we make house and transe

Gibblet: dude come on...

Cartoon_Network.jpg

Beheaded: i like the idea its kinda rough looking though, maybe you could try and make the same concept a bit more professional looking.

Proaudiozone.info: i like your idea, just kind of amateur looking.

hulkman: awesome (y)

MafiaW: what hulkman said, other than that you have come up with some awesome designs (y)

Gonfreecs99: yours look like for audio blogs, not what im looking for.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Id like to remind people making me a logo, it must be original, if you try coping kinda like the cartoon network for example and i chose it, it could get me into serious legal issues.

please dont

-florios

nono the second one you just submitted that copy'd cartoon network.

if i had picked that one and started making money on it selling shirts and putting it on my album and such and i had not known i would have to give up 80% of my money + get a new logo

I Edited My Logo so it doesn't look like Cartoon networks logo ok
Hope u like it :)
I Made 3 Versions
A comment on them will be highly appreciated

6vHHK.png

HrGsq.png

ip8gV.png

Enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back