Selling Logo designing Service. Vibrant Logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime logos

We here at Prime Logos are a well trained team of design artists who collaborate on every design project and create superior logos at a fraction of the cost with a remarkable turn around time

We make Vectorized Web 2.0 style Logos and we don’t use Clipart!

You may find many companies offering cheap Logos, while there is nothing wrong with cheap logos, it is very important to ensure that your logo designer knows the current trends in the design industry and possesses the necessary graphic designing skills to make the Right Logo for your company.

We are Quality Obsessed!

How We Work

1) Email us your basic requirements/expectations.
2) We revert with 2 unique concepts in max 24 hours.
3) Make unlimited revisions and then send your final piece

Admiration Guaranteed!

Contact
- primelogos[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Our Work

sample2a.png

samples6.png

sample1q.png

Last edited:
29 comments
Hey guys, I've used there services and here is my review of them:

They respond to your email quickly, but it takes about 2 days for them to generate the first sample. And for changes again another day. When I asked for a change in the logo they have sent me a rude message but they went on and did the changes. All in all the logo quality is good. You pay a premium but you will have to wait a while for them to generate it for you (5days min for your logo).

Hey guys, I've used there services and here is my review of them:

They respond to your email quickly, but it takes about 2 days for them to generate the first sample. And for changes again another day. When I asked for a change in the logo they have sent me a rude message but they went on and did the changes. All in all the logo quality is good. You pay a premium but you will have to wait a while for them to generate it for you (5days min for your logo).

We were not rude. We only asked for to provide as much details in the beginning as possible so that no time is wasted,

For example after showing 2 concepts it is a total waste if you ask us to change the graphic of the logo.

So all we ask is to provide all the details of what u have in mind regarding your logo.

pm me for the price

PM'd....

Last edited:
Had these guys do a logo for my new blog.

WOW.

Fast, Inexpensive and Amazing Quality.

I gave him a detailed description of what my company concept was and what my design looks like.

He provided 2 concepts. I loved both and it was definitely hard to choose one.

In the end I would expect service like this from design agencies charging $1000+ for a logo but that is exactly what I got here for less than 1/10th of that price.

Had these guys do a logo for my new blog.

WOW.

Fast, Inexpensive and Amazing Quality.

I gave him a detailed description of what my company concept was and what my design looks like.

He provided 2 concepts. I loved both and it was definitely hard to choose one.

In the end I would expect service like this from design agencies charging $1000+ for a logo but that is exactly what I got here for less than 1/10th of that price.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pm me the price of logo designs

Done

samples7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back