Status
Not open for further replies.

Caine

Banned
Banned
Hello wJunction. I just wanted to share a project I have been working on.

It's basically a URL shortener that locks your urls with social share buttons.
p9mmY8B.png

I wanted to share this because I feel it can be very useful. You can lock affiliate links and get a bunch of views when people share it.

You can try it out at urlocker.pw

It works like any other url shortener. You just insert you link click lock and then copy and paste the link wherever you want.

Here's a quick guide:
Step 1: Visit URLocker - Social URL Locker and type in the url you'd like to lock.
3hwU7fr.png

Step 2: Copy the url you received.
vKalKdv.png

Step 3: Share the url with some friends or on your website.
1ruyKjA.png

Here's a demo link I locked: http://urlocker.pw/DtqBy

What do you guys think?

:P

Hey guys I just wanted to say I purchased a second domain name since urlocker.pw might look a bit suspicious on social networks, users might not want to click on it when they see "locker". So our second domain is ilink.pw. Both domains will work, however each domain has its own separate database. This means you'll have to register to each website if you want to use both.

Thank you!

Last edited:
10 comments
I just purchased a third domain iViral.pw

This website is a little bit different.

Instead of having; Tweet, FaceBook Like, and Google +1, iViral has; Tweet, FaceBook SHARE, and Google +1.
HqRrFp1.png

I hope everyone here likes our service.

very useful dear... there are other plugins and jquery based tools which does the same work but everybody is not that much tech savy. Your is easy to use and implement.

Pretty easy and nice. To build upon your audience, you must try building a Wordpress Plugin and upload it on Wordpress.org so you will get huge exposure. Put up the correct keywords as tags so people can find it easily.

Hello wJunction. I just wanted to share a project I have been working on.

It's basically a URL shortener that locks your urls with social share buttons.
p9mmY8B.png

I wanted to share this because I feel it can be very useful. You can lock affiliate links and get a bunch of views when people share it.

You can try it out at urlocker.pw

It works like any other url shortener. You just insert you link click lock and then copy and paste the link wherever you want.

Here's a quick guide:
Step 1: Visit URLocker - Social URL Locker and type in the url you'd like to lock.
3hwU7fr.png

Step 2: Copy the url you received.
vKalKdv.png

Step 3: Share the url with some friends or on your website.
1ruyKjA.png

Here's a demo link I locked: Webmaster Forum - URLocker - Social URL Locker

What do you guys think?

:P

Hey guys I just wanted to say I purchased a second domain name since urlocker.pw might look a bit suspicious on social networks, users might not want to click on it when they see "locker". So our second domain is ilink.pw. Both domains will work, however each domain has its own separate database. This means you'll have to register to each website if you want to use both.

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing. Seems great. I will try it out.

Hmm.. sorry to ask you this but it is a bit confusing for me.
So, what's the use of it? How can we get benefits from it?
I hope you can take some time to explain this so we can fully understand how it works.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back