Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKepztry

Hey Guys,

I want to share with you a few tips and tricks for those that are trying to break into the local seo scene.

Local Citations/business listings are you best friend!
Use these to your advantage. Create listings, include photos, and videos.
(google loves it when you include photos and videos because hardly any else ever does with listings)

Build links to your local citations. When building links remember to build them to your local citations.
Why you ask should you build links to your local citations?

You want to build links to your local citations because it will act as a buffer and protect your website from any unnatural link warnings. Also you should concentrate on linking to the citations that already have positive reviews. This is great for PR because as you begin to rank the citations on google the main website will follow.

Perfect Hypothetical Example of local rankings
Rank #1: Main local business website
Rank #2/3/4 : Local citation with positive reviews

This is extremely powerful because the consumer will not only see that your business you are ranking is number one but also the positive reviews which will only reinforce their desire to buy. Your end result = more profit and happy customers.

Happy Seo'ing!

12 comments
Hello Friend...

Thanks for sharing useful and very informative tips for SEO...

I share to all my friends. Keep submit more.

Low Cost SSL Certificate gives high assurance and strongest encryption | theSSLshop

WTF is a local citation listing? Did you just spin this from somewhere else? It makes no sens e so I really don't know how anyone new to SEO can make light of this and implement it.

Kinda proves that the two comments made after your post are most likely your own accounts.

Sorry, but I just get really annoyed when I see people offer advice and then giving utter garbage that is not useful in any way other than to prove that they have no idea what they're talking about.

Thanks for this helpful tips.

Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines' "natural," or un-paid, search results. In general, the earlier, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.

SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.

Hello Guys there are some local seo tips and tricks:
Search keywords include your location.Like if you are in australia,and you sell certificates,your keywords should be australian certificates.
Include your place in metatags.
Include your place in the body of your content.
Use your place as an anchor-text when creating backlinks.

Tips for Local SEO:
Use SEO to focus content
Local SEO dominates local search
Build trust with local SEO
Master local SEO keyword research
Use local listings online
Coherent and accurate physical data
Network locally
Talk locally
Use local image SEO
Use Google analytics to track local traffic patterns

Status