Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN100

Hi there, I was wondering how to set up a player to play live stream from a camera to my website.

The person I am working for is planning on putting cameras in bars. Once he has the cameras all setup. How would I be able to stream their live view on his website?

8 comments
You need flash serverr, something like wowza media server ! But you have to know live stream takes a lot of traffic if the viewers are to many. Also the video quality of the stream take a lot of traffic.
Another way is to get account from so many live webcam streams websites. ex: megalive.com

Good luck

in internet lots of free websites avail like yycast,streami.tv like lots more streaming web sites No traffic boundary and all websites will detected automatic webcam or if u want better performance then use adobe flash media encoder

download xsplit software and adobe flash media encoder.

1) connect your cameras to pc and in xsplit select that camera as input (Use this step if you have multiple camera otherwise go for step 2).

2) After that open adobe flash media encoder and select Xsplit (if multiple camera) or camera as input

3) go to site megalive, justin.tv, mips.tv or 786cast and follow their instructions and you will be live on net. They all give embed code which you can use on your site.

i am not sure but i think 786cast doest now show logo in video

I would use those free websites but the person im working for does not want any logos in his player. He wants it to stream from his site. Lets say he puts a netbook in 7 different places for example he wants each netbook thats hooked up to one camera. He wants them all to stream on his site. So I need something with no logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back