List of Warez Sites and Multiposter Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

http://wrzc.org lists all the largest warez forums, blogs and DDL Sites. You can add various filters to show only forums, DLE, wordpress, blogs etc and can order them by traffic, page rank, indexed pages, topics, members etc.

Remember only the largest sites based on traffic are added so no small sites are added.

If you want your website added to the list you can do so at http://wrzc.org/add

Autoposter templates for Extremecoderz Multiposter and Simple-Poster are available to download and forum id's are also shown for other autoposters like themaposter etc.

I'll be constantly adding new sites, descriptions, templates and other features so if you have any suggestions or questions let me know.

Last edited:
123 comments
can u limit the description characters

As in make the descriptions smaller than 500 characters? No sorry as the web pages and graphs are mostly javascript graphs that Google can't read along with random numbers about members, indexed pages and topics. Without a fairly decent description the page is of no use. On a serious note you should easily be able to write 500 characters which is about 5-6 lines on your own site.

If it's the max of 1500 characters you have a problem with then ya I could increase that if you want. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll modify it.

I see www.warezshares.com added by someone already. Neat website.
Cheers Gh0st thanks :)
I don't have a description though so if you want to write one I'll add it.

Last edited:
add a Character counter ...
so that itz easy to know if it exceeded the limits

"Website Description
500 - 1500 characters in English. The text maybe edited or modified by a staff member."

it will be nice to reduce the minimum limit to 150 or such...
as 500 is pretty huge :P
150 is not even a meta description.

As I said earlier the page is mostly javascript charts and loads of random numbers about indexed pages and the like which isn't great for SEO. 500 characters is just 3-4 lines of text and any webmaster should easily be able to write that much about their own site.

It's also my anti spam measure as their's no captcha. Having a quick look through the sites waiting approval their's very few webmasters with a problem writing and if English isn't your first language don't worry I'll fix any spelling or grammar mistakes. In fact my reply to your question is more than long enough so you see it's easy to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back