VPS Linux VPS (60GB, 600GB BW, 384MB/512BR) 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomer86

I bought it yesterday but i dont know how to use it, and i dont really need to use it. You can get it for 5 dollars, and i will give you all the information and if you like it you can continue the host is webthosting.

60GB Discspace
600GB or 2MPBS UL (your choice)
Guaranteed RAM 384MB
Burstable RAM 512MB
8 Core Xeons
OpenVZ
HyperVm
1 Dedicated IP
Full Root Acess

1 Month - 5$

14 comments
Are you sure you are selling it for 5$, or it is just a scam?
Get to learn it, if you couldn't then some one else shall use it instead of leaving it unused . Good luck!

Hey,

Since your offering a VPS, this thread would go in the VPS Offers, I hope you don't mind but i've moved it to the correct section.

Cheers.

Are you sure you are selling it for 5$, or it is just a scam?
Get to learn it, if you couldn't then some one else shall use it instead of leaving it unused . Good luck!

This isnt a scam, i want to go to a Windows VPS i can give you all the login info if you want to test it.

Virtual Servers - VPS-A
0dayreleases.com.0dayreleases.com$12.95 USDMonthly07/06/2009

You can pay more if you like! :p
I need a few bucks in my paypal, since it isnt linked to my bankaccount i cant add money to paypal, i'm changing to a windows vps cause i want to use it as upload station. And this is to much work, so please dont ask me if this is a scam and why sell it for that price.

Its 5$, and if you dont trust it i can give you login information before paying.

WebtHosting doesn't have money refund for their VPS plans, however I dunno how is their service going, some are saying it's not good, some others says it's fine. I'm completely confused about them, could someone have really tried their VPS service share here his experience?

Thanks

And I would be really interested on buying zomer86.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back