LinkFire.org - Custom Skin - Needs your review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a break, he's not the only one who rip's skin's, just because you know the person who made it doesn't mean he has to take it off. It's up to him. Reviews? More like ''Arguviews''.

1- that skin sux
2- the site is not loading
3- stop whining kids ..99% of warez sites use ripped skins

The site doesn't load because of my host...it restricts certain people from accessing it...no clue why.

The skin does suck, I agree...which is why I wanted constructive criticism.

Exactly...besides, I could have just straight ripped it right?

I don't like his skin though...the green doesn't contrast with anything...at all.
So I tried to make a skin that I liked :)

Also, to all you people who are ripping on me for taking a skin, since none of you guys ever steal...I am changing it around so there are no images at all taken from his site.

I don't like his skin though...the green doesn't contrast with anything...at all.
So I tried to make a skin that I liked :)

Also, to all you people who are ripping on me for taking a skin, since none of you guys ever steal...I am changing it around so there are no images at all taken from his site.

If you don't like his skin, then why would you base yours off of his?

if he didn't like the design he wouldn't have used Xevert's theme images.

I only liked the darker gradient and the 'swoosh' by the login. (Which is what I customized)
Other than that, the style needed help in my opinion. You don't throw Green on Orange and Black :(

I only liked the darker gradient and the 'swoosh' by the login. (Which is what I customized)
Other than that, the style needed help in my opinion. You don't throw Green on Orange and Black :(

You do if it looks good and in my opinion the style looks great and don't be talking down on the theme when u used his images and couldn't create your own style you contradicting yourself by using Xevert's images then saying the style looks bad.

You do if it looks good and in my opinion the style looks great and don't be talking down on the theme when u used his images and couldn't create your own style you contradicting yourself by using Xevert's images then saying the style looks bad.

What images did I use?
Oh yeah, not the contradicting colors...just 2 images... a table footer, which in turn I made a background for a logo, and the page bg...which blended with the table footer. Both only consisting of 3 colors...burnt orange, black, grey.

check out his new theme looks very familiar to me i wonder where he got the idea from ? mmmm

I don't care what you use just don't rip Xevert's themes or use his images because then you start trouble. Since you have removed that other theme im happy.

check out his new theme looks very familiar to me i wonder where he got the idea from ? mmmm

I don't care what you use just don't rip Xevert's themes or use his images because then you start trouble. Since you have removed that other theme im happy.

I got it when completegfx released it...
I figured I'd let you know since you were wondering.

And good thing you are happy, because thats my number one priority right now.

EDIT: Oops i thought this clown bought Xevert's skin i guess not well you wont be using Xevert's images because if you do without his permission i will see to it personally that your site is taken down one way or another.

You have no power over anything.
Quit crying.

If I was you I'd show them I can have the skin like it or not. They don't control the warez world, neither do they control your site. I mean if you were not here they would NEVER know that you had that skin.

+1 iMack
Also most of us on this board are ripping software company's programs, pirating movies, and other illegal things. So, why can't we pirate/rip skin :p if we can do it on programs, movies, and other warez things. Also Because of Warez our country/world is in a rescission. That counts in a factor. Stop crying like little babies for ripping a skin, we are ripping softwares, movies, and other things. Don't they count? They get mad, but they don't bitch like you. Just relax and let it go. THIS WORLD NEEDS TO BE MORE REMORSE D.

fuck the pair of you if a friend of yours works for hours daily to make a few $ and you seen someone rip it would you not intervien and say something

me and scarface both pay this designer for his work as its not your normal run of shit you see everywhere else

show a little respect to a new designer trying to make a living for him self

try to show the software industry your courtesy and respect? & you love their work?
that's what your trying to say to me
i bet your signature is made by a hacked photoshop?
i don't see you showing the software industry any respect, they are trying to make money too.

That's the messeage your trying to say 2 me and LinkFire only used 2 images. So taking a wallpaper from google is stealing work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back