Link shortener earnb up to $16.67 CPM - Publishers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 comments
Facebook Thumbnail please

Sounds good.
But can you make facebook thumbnail available in short link?
It will be better when user share short link on Facebook.

Hi very nice interface and site! But one problem can you remove captcha ?? no body want to click on captcha... can you remove and make only banner of the top of the page ? example like adf.ly or shorte.st showing banner on the top of the page.

we are using capatcha , to avoid bots, and auto shorting link robots, if you know how the damage this made to server, we will think about a solution alternative to capatcha , keep in touch

Hi. @so.gd

user: vaguito

Your link shortener is very friendly, but the statistics are bad :(

I did a test with some links and my older visitors are from Spain and some US and have a CPM of $ 0.70. :( .Explain to me because I do not understand this result.

Besides I have in the Balance $ 0.02, with 54 visits

Earnings.jpg

stadistic.jpg

I await your prompt response

Thank you

Hi ,

i have checked your statue , and we have detected a fraud behaviour within your account, it seems that your visits came from same IP, i have attached a screen shot to check it out

Picture 1 : http://prnt.sc/c4tbed

d264eddba9e348548f29d69104ccb600.png

Picture 2 : http://prnt.sc/c4tbno

8bf8a45a66ec48789c894195c249f5c1.png

I think that you are using a bot , to spam the system , which is out of terms of service, beside we count only one IP for every 24 hour.

We completly don t accept any fraud activities, and all detected accounts will be banned,

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi ,

i have checked your statue , and we have detected a fraud behaviour within your account, it seems that your visits came from same IP, i have attached a screen shot to check it out

Picture 1 : Screenshot by Lightshot

d264eddba9e348548f29d69104ccb600.png

Picture 2 : Screenshot by Lightshot

8bf8a45a66ec48789c894195c249f5c1.png

I think that you are using a bot , to spam the system , which is out of terms of service, beside we count only one IP for every 24 hour.

We completly don t accept any fraud activities, and all detected accounts will be banned,

Regards.

-------------------

hi, @so.gd

thanks for answering,

First, I'm from Venezuela and no robot use: S.

Do not gonna lie if you look at 2 of my links to see if counting the money from my ip but there, I have a blog warez, I do not need to lie, as I said earlier that my older visitors are Spanish and some in the US, and others of Latinamerica.

Think about this, if I will use bot do you think would come to tell because my stats do not count right?

As I said before I like your site, but so I do not want to follow using, where my statistics are not counted correctly :( I work with other companies url shorteners found in WJ and has done well without any problem.

Esperare your answer to see if I conivene or not.

Again thanks for answering.

My best wish for your company

Greetings and Success

Last edited:
Hey bro ,

Proofs showing every thing , as you send one proof in your side i send mine also , to let the community find who is lier,May if there is mistake in my side somehow i will fix the isse, for you and apologize , but in case you provide more details in your side , so far can you share the link where those visists came from ,
Thank you

hello

hello?

my stats say i won 5 and 6 dollar every day, but my balance say i only have 1 dollar...

what is happen?

my username waylayer

Hi , what do u mean by states , can you share a screen shot please.

Hi , ana,
if you are talking about paying for 1000 visist as advertiser, you will get unique real visits, from different ip's, or same ip will be count after 24 hours.

Last edited:
hello

Hi , what do u mean by states , can you share a screen shot please.

Hi , ana,
if you are talking about paying for 1000 visist as advertiser, you will get unique real visits, from different ip's, or same ip will be count after 24 hours.

hello.

today the website have a 404 error

puu.sh/qMkwF/bb3a01a121.png

i can't log in and take screenshot to my stats

I will check the issue for you waylayer, Thank You

I m going to check if there is any issue with your account not replying in time is not always a reason to say scam :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back