Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

hello guys, I wanted a good linkcrypt information exists that is fast and reliable, so far tried or relink keeplink ncrypt etc. etc. but lately year problems, you would have any advice for me? thank you

9 comments
i have written a php/sql script that allows you to batch update all links automatically, it's great if you run your own blog and can post your own links there.

For example i switched filehosts on one of my sites and updated over 8000 download links in 1 second, the only thing that took time was to transfer the files to the new host.

script also has capabilities to add capatcha authentication for chosen links, so if you get DMCA for special content you can flag this as captcha enabled and your DMCA request will decrease by 90% on those links cause bots cannot report the links and humans are to lazy to manually go through it.

i'll sell this script if interested.

i have written a php/sql script that allows you to batch update all links automatically, it's great if you run your own blog and can post your own links there.

For example i switched filehosts on one of my sites and updated over 8000 download links in 1 second, the only thing that took time was to transfer the files to the new host.

script also has capabilities to add capatcha authentication for chosen links, so if you get DMCA for special content you can flag this as captcha enabled and your DMCA request will decrease by 90% on those links cause bots cannot report the links and humans are to lazy to manually go through it.

i'll sell this script if interested.

Hello

I send you pm. Can you reply me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back