Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKepztry

I wanted to share a tip that I've learned over time that has helped me stay under the ban radar of google.

This tip is extremely simple, so so simple, and yet there are still tons of people out there that still aren't doing it.

the tip is: Link build as if you were a drunk man stumbling home.

Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. I see people who are asking why their site isnt ranking and when I take a look at their link portfolio its: 50,000 forum profile links and 20 web 2.0, 15 wikis and thats all. Lookin fishy?

So try to keep your links as CRAZY as possible, crazier they are the more natural they will seem.

Best of luck with your endeavors.

-Mikekepztry=)

edit: to avoid confusion I'm not saying that you should go and get links from irrelevant sources (ie: oil site to a puppy website). But you need to diversify the KIND of links that your getting.

Last edited:
10 comments
So the tips are? do some thing that google already recognizes as suspect? Just in moderation?

This 'tip' will get you banned by google in months. Period.

I wanted to share a tip that I've learned over time that has helped me stay under the ban radar of google.

This tip is extremely simple, so so simple, and yet there are still tons of people out there that still aren't doing it.

the tip is: Link build as if you were a drunk man stumbling home.

Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. I see people who are asking why their site isnt ranking and when I take a look at their link portfolio its: 50,000 forum profile links and 20 web 2.0, 15 wikis and thats all. Lookin fishy?

So try to keep your links as CRAZY as possible, crazier they are the more natural they will seem.

Best of luck with your endeavors.

-Mikekepztry=)
:))

So the tips are? do some thing that google already recognizes as suspect? Just in moderation?

This 'tip' will get you banned by google in months. Period.

How would this tip get you banned? The key is to make your links as random as possible.

the example that I gave is something that you should not be doing.

I'm pretty sure that the best way with links is to have them come from relevant sites within your niche market. Random links get you nowhere and are just irrelevant

I'm pretty sure that the best way with links is to have them come from relevant sites within your niche market. Random links get you nowhere and are just irrelevant

Oh sorry I think we've misinterpreted each other, I'm going to edit my post to make this a little more clear.

the point I'm trying to make is that you need to diversify what kind of links your getting ie: articles/forum profiles/ blog comments/guest posts/ web2.0/ wiki's/ social bookmarking/social media (twitter facebook etc)/ etc etc

Yes I agree that if you go and get backlinks from an a site about "how to refine oil" for your website which is about "puppies" then there is going to be a large amount of incongruence there.

Link diversity is key

yeah, i agree with you on this. Need to diversify your link profiles especially with the updates google is rolling out.

Infoeminent Technology, a seo Company based in India specialized in cutting edge high quality web design solutions, custom web development, web based software innovations, SEO and web marketing services. In Connect Infosoft we foresee the customers' requirements (on and after discussion) and attempt the accomplishment through round the clock effort.

I agree with your point about diversifying. In addition Never go for Un-natural links, work only in organic way, After hitting by Google's Penguine update one should collect quality and high PR back link with relevant niche avoid to do spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back