Selling Link building service (limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Banned
Banned
Ok so a lot of people have asked me and my partner _dark_ for link building and we finally decided
to start it on wjunction

You will get 5-10k targeted strong backlinks

No black hat involved , none of that xrumer mindless spamming around its all targeted
Expect the process to last a week as we will do it in waves

Totally risk free , no google sandboxing

Guaranteed PR and serp boosting

a report file will be given once the process is done

the offer is limited for the time being that means i will only accept 3 people for now

Review pack is taken by Uterus spacecraft but i guess my previous sites also show what we are capable of

Price

paypal : 50$
moneybookers : 45$
Western union: 45$

Spots

1. Mus
2. Nitish
3. KZEE

76 comments
Gat dat - no , this is no directory submission service :))
@ nemesis - no u will have to wait for update :))
@ mus ok

its not an indexing service , and ull have to wait for uterus review as i dont want to show private sites around wj :)

lol it is IMPOSSIBLE to get 5-10k strong TARGETED backlinks with whitehat.. unless you got 100 asians working for you posting these manually or that you own 5-10k sites, no other "white hat" way this can be accomplished

never said this was going to be white hat ;) i said no black hat .. that leaves another possibility ?
but u know if i was going to do this thru bh i would offer like 100k+

p.s if u didnt get it . its grey hat

You are still SPAMMING...still using Xrumer.. it is just more filtered and done less throughout the proccess. Grey hat IS black hat it is just done at slower rates.. Most people don't even consider grey hat as an SEO tactic because it is blackhat.. You say I sugarcoated mine? Rofl mine says excactly what can happen all your says is SAFE! 100% NOT BLACK HAT.. I love how you bullshit the people here.. Wrote nothing about that you are still spamming and just indexing the links later... But w/e I guess people will believe any crap you tell them cas your a mod

thats not what im saying thats what you are thinking :) grey hat is safe u obviously dont have much clue abt it
2nd - im not using 1 software im combining a few for the best results

controlled , more filtered , more targeted not just mindless spams
reason why its going to be 10k links and not 100k+
it goes thru different phases of filtering etc

100% safe new or old domains

read about greyhat and ull find out theres a small chance of getting sandboxed if ur a newb but we are not :) so yea once again i guarantee 100% safe

this shit has already skyrocketed my indexed pages from ~2k to ~38k on Google.. and the link building isn't even done yet. Wow.

Also my google traffic has more than tripled in these past few days ;)

I'll give you a full, in-depth review once I get the report, but already without checking my backlinks I'd say its worth $50... my total referrals from google was around 200ish last time I checked (probably 3-4 days ago) and now its around 700ish :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back