LilithHost.Com - 1Gbps Port - Offshore VPS - From €10.99/Mo (NL, Uk, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Uzair Umer
Thank you for the nice words. Good to see a client happy.

@Drakul
If you are using it for a seedbox, best go for a seedbox vps plan. You can install anything you like on it.
Code:
[URL]https://lilithhost.com/seedboxhosting.php[/URL]

The service has been great!, But I`m having downtime.

I got an email saying my service was suspended for "Going against TOS" But I`m certainly not.

But under services tab says I`m suspended due to "Overdue Payment" Which my payment is NOT due til the 30th! And I Usually pay 5 days before its due

Sorry for that. Will check it right now.

Your vps has been un suspended and ticket answered. Please check it.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry for that. Will check it right now.

Your vps has been un suspended and ticket answered. Please check it.
Thank you.

Thank so much for the support! :)

This company is great and very speedy!

I have been with this host almost a month now and WOW the service is awesome! Quick Responses Via tickets, The price for the reliability is just awesome! I highly recommenced them and I have recommended them to the people who have asked who I had my files hosted with. Out of my 2 years or so choosing hosts from Wjunction this one in a months time has been more awesome than all :D!

Last edited:
Thank you for the nice words. Seeing our clients satisfied with our services is what makes us happy. :) We are doing our best and always trying to improve while adding more features.

I have had GREAT service with this host for 2 months now But I got this in a email a few days ago :(

"Dear (My Name)
The server you are on will be terminated on the 20th of February 2014. We can offer a replacement but with hard disc of 150gb or less. Please contact us for more information.

Regards
Lilith Host Team
"

We have answered your ticket. Also your Vps was not terminated and is still online at this moment. We had some issues with our provider mainly he asked for higher prices.

Service is a scam. I signed up to Seedbox Hosting - VPS Gold Seedbox on 3/25. Order is still pending. No response to tickets. Requested cancellation on the 28th. They closed the ticket without any response. No refund given and now is fighting with me via paypal.

Last edited:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Claims on paypal that tickets have been answered and service has been provided. Scam.

[error=Locked]Locked - Pending Reply from soundlover

Please do not order any service until the complaint has been resolved.[/error]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back