Status
Not open for further replies.
longest time i was away from my PC was 6 months.It was about one year ago.
Right now i spend much time here because i dont have shit to do in work.

wow some of you people lol well I could live without it. I gave away my home pc, canceled internet, iPhone and home TV. I just have my office computers now. Less then a m,onth it will be one or two days/week with the computer access. You learn to enjoy real life more without it

I can live without a computer for a long time if I have to, but since I have the opportunity to sit in front off the computer a couple of hours each day then i'm doing it, mostly because this is my hobby and I love gaming and participating in discussions/debates.

Lol....

I would like to hear your story about living without a computer for some days xD...

WEll personally, My computer broke for 1 day and i couldnt eat, drink sleep well coz I was stressed whole day xD..
I don't even watch tv...so my life is like hell without my pc :P

What is ur story...??

Share with us :D

Just find girlfriend and have sex all this day with her. If you can't then go to internet through your mobile phone, or just go on the street. There are a lot of interesting things there. Trust me!

Just find girlfriend and have sex all this day with her. If you can't then go to internet through your mobile phone, or just go on the street. There are a lot of interesting things there. Trust me!

well, you sound like a 70+ pervert.

It's not normal to just find a gf and have sex with her all day long.. wtf

well, you sound like a 70+ pervert.

It's not normal to just find a gf and have sex with her all day long.. wtf

^ it is normal, im 18, sit in front of my computer from 4pm-1am everynight and i do school, money, drugs, money.. I used to have a girlfriend were we fucked all day no joke then id just sit and play games and smoke.. but now that shes gone i just smoke and sit.. lol, but seriously, if u have balls u should be able to FUCK + Nerd it all the time... but I should get my ass moving on a job and shit..btw - I need my blackberry + facebook and msn 24/7.. I can live without internet for maybe a month or two hah

if its in the spring / summer period i can live without the comp but if its winter when u cant do shit outside then no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back