Status
Not open for further replies.
please add webmoney
do you count multiple dl per ip ?
yes we count multiple views per ip.. but not for user ip and all ip which are used to logged in the account on letwatch. mean, you cannot watch your own videos to earn..
and downloads are not payable...
we trying to webmoney.. when you request send message here first i will pay you in webmoney..

Hi!

Please enable torrent upload on my account. Username: schiesstomi.

Thank you!
torrent enabled in your account

Please add Skrill, Bitcoin for payout
we have add bitcoin. Working for skrill also..
Thanks to work with us

Last edited:
Can I upload Hungarian subtitles?
Because I uploaded two movies with srt subtitles, I can turn on and off the subtitle (CC button), but nothing happens.

I am new in Letwatch and I need some help.
In the views field what's that two numbers, e.g. 1/50, the first is counted as a view in the reports, but what is the other?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I upload Hungarian subtitles?
Because I uploaded two movies with srt subtitles, I can turn on and off the subtitle (CC button), but nothing happens.

I am new in Letwatch and I need some help.
In the views field what's that two numbers, e.g. 1/50, the first is counted as a view in the reports, but what is the other?
Thanks!
yes you can.. try now and update me please if they still not working...
and about view the second one is just page view when user not play video if play then not 20% ...

Thanks for the payment!
you welcome

In the morning I couldn't access to the site.
And now I can't upload anything, the site writes: Initializing upload... and nothing happens.

man, what the hell is wrong with the site? i changed server because of this, you tell me its working fine again, come back, and now all mi videos are gone. Again! I edited almost 100 posts when i switch servers first time, the same and some more when i come back, and now?? what the hell i do now? damn...

man, what the hell is wrong with the site? i changed server because of this, you tell me its working fine again, come back, and now all mi videos are gone. Again! I edited almost 100 posts when i switch servers first time, the same and some more when i come back, and now?? what the hell i do now? damn...
that is the dmca issue not mine.. but working to fix give us somedays... we will surely fix it.

that is the dmca issue not mine.. but working to fix give us somedays... we will surely fix it.
damn, i dont know why im the only one affected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back