Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
This statistics shows earnings from video files, which are available using the code on your sites. : 

Payment - $ 50 for 10000 unique viewings minus the amount of downloaded  traffic ($ 0.005 per 1 GB). This includes all the unique views of files  with the following conditions:
1. Filesize more than 5MB
2. Played more than 50% of video

Please pay your attention to following changes in  partnership program: staring from April, 15, stream video views will be  charged only from following countries: Russia, Germany, Spain, Britain,  France, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and Canada.

50$ for 10.000 Uniques ! Yes that is verry great ! yes
- Minus 0.005$ for every 1GB Traffic :facepalm:

so if 10.000 Unique visitors watch a 1GB File size Movie

-0.005$ * 10.000 = 50$! I will lose 50$

that is Bullsh*t :facepalm: but nice try respect!

WHY YOU DON'T ANSWER US Quality & Efficiency is too low??

If you click on your effectiveness, you will see.
To Increase KPD your percent should be not more than 60%

Code:
This statistics shows earnings from video files, which are available using the code on your sites. : 

Payment - $ 50 for 10000 unique viewings minus the amount of downloaded  traffic ($ 0.005 per 1 GB). This includes all the unique views of files  with the following conditions:
1. Filesize more than 5MB
2. Played more than 50% of video

Please pay your attention to following changes in  partnership program: staring from April, 15, stream video views will be  charged only from following countries: Russia, Germany, Spain, Britain,  France, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and Canada.

50$ for 10.000 Uniques ! Yes that is verry great ! yes
- Minus 0.005$ for every 1GB Traffic :facepalm:

so if 10.000 Unique visitors watch a 1GB File size Movie

-0.005$ * 10.000 = 50$! I will lose 50$

that is Bullsh*t :facepalm: but nice try respect!
we wrote that it is profitably to work with small clips

If you click on your effectiveness, you will see.
To Increase KPD your percent should be not more than 60%

Why drop to 10% every day and not 1,2,3% as before?

Can check my account? ID 21996011 | turba

dae12c12f1.png

your so wrong.
she would not fall below 80 when dealing with quality of immediacy that number to 60.
also started to decline 10% efficiency.
At this rate, you will work hard to find the uploader.
Understand some of the things that everyone should leave here.

Untitled.png

i did not receive any confirmation email but my account shows that your payment application is completed.

my 50$ still pending for payment please help me my account is 'iqbalrafique@gmail.com

Last edited:
skorpioneMM
We canceled the weekend during the holidays, so paypal payments were made on Monday, according to the rules. The following payments in paypal will be next Monday.
All accounts that were moved to 100% of sales due to falling efficiency, temporarily receive 40% of all purchases. These accounts will be moved to 50% of sales in the next week.
Statistics fix
apologize for the inconvenience rendered.

You say that this week you go to increase the % of sales from 40% to 50%, I STILL IN 40%, WHAT ABOUT THIS?

We are waiting for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back