Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear shareflare can you said me which is the last day to request payment? my question is because the day to pay had change. Thanks

2 days...

Attention! Your login attempts have been made more than 100 times in 24 hours, the next attempt will be available only tomorrow. :@

why my earning is zero ????
leta.jpg

your efficiency has decreased to 10%. Your account is moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
Now You are receiving 40% from each sale that has been made on Your file. Low efficiency is no longer affecting your earnings.

but i cant get any sales :(
and all my hard work is for nothing :(

Shareflame me a favor and check my stats, something goes wrong.
My ID is 21342361

thanks

Is it possible to DELETE my whole account?
account id is: 18817621

Thank you very much

your efficiency has decreased to 10%. Your account is moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
Now You are receiving 40% from each sale that has been made on Your file. Low efficiency is no longer affecting your earnings.

but i cant get any sales :(
and all my hard work is for nothing :(

Are you on PPD or PPS?

meeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooo

3 days...

Attention! Your login attempts have been made more than 100 times in 24 hours, the next attempt will be available only tomorrow. :@

shareflares you can tell me if I request for payment on Tuesday I will receive the payment on Thursday? or the last day to order is today? I ask because as you said that this week would you pay on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back