Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
nudget
You request payments 2012-04-23.
Why do not you read the rules for payments to get the money today, you had to order them on Sunday or earlier.

I ordered them a week ago!
And yes, you see I ordered it today because I really did it AGAIN a few hour ago when I saw I didnt get paid..
You absolutely dont know what I am writing.. read my previous replies in this topic where I wrote I requested for payment one week ago.

So recapitulation: I requested on 15th April (Sunday) - you declined my request on 17th April (Tuesday) because of traffic subtraction so I requested AGAIN at the same day (on 17th April)
so I should be paid TODAY.
I was watching my account yesterday and the payment was still shown as pending. But you deleted my request again today (on the payday) with NO REASON so I pressed that damn button once again few hours ago and NOW you see this request but not that I did before.. Its already my 3rd request for the same payment and your 2nd rejection. Whats the problem to pay me now? It has been 3 weeks OMG it really looks you dont care about customers..

I ordered them a week ago!
And yes, you see I ordered it today because I really did it AGAIN a few hour ago when I saw I didnt get paid..
You absolutely dont know what I am writing.. read my previous replies in this topic where I wrote I requested for payment one week ago.

So recapitulation: I requested on 15th April (Sunday) - you declined my request on 17th April (Tuesday) because of traffic subtraction so I requested AGAIN at the same day (on 17th April)
so I should be paid TODAY.
I was watching my account yesterday and the payment was still shown as pending. But you deleted my request again today (on the payday) with NO REASON so I pressed that damn button once again few hours ago and NOW you see this request but not that I did before.. Its already my 3rd request for the same payment and your 2nd rejection. Whats the problem to pay me now? It has been 3 weeks OMG it really looks you dont care about customers..
2012-04-17 18817621 166.61 NOT ENOUGH BALANCE
2012-04-15 18817621 179.09 NOT ENOUGH BALANCE
2012-04-08 18817621 261.44 SUCCESS
I showed all the failures that have been

lol so what that mean? Its because traffic? So is it possible to pay me today as other people please? You see I have waited for 2 weeks :/ And as you see I have only positive traffic at the moment..
I'll be really glad if you pay me. Thanks

Last edited:
lol so what that mean? Its because traffic? So is it possible to pay me today as other people please? You see I have waited for 2 weeks :/ And as you see I have only positive traffic at the moment..
I'll be really glad if you pay me. Thanks
we make mass payments in paypal in monday

Shareflare i didnt get my payment please check

thank you

User:

kevinkumar004@gmail.com
You request paymenys 2012-04-23 in monday. Read rules for payments

¿What happens with the videos?, I can't watch any of them, ¿Did you block it to people outside the paid countries?.
tell me your IP and show me a link to a malfunctioning video

Last edited:
letitbit, is simply the worst
from day 21 did not counted the video visits
efficiency in this month has dropped from 6 to 2.71 (April 24)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back