Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you sir for replying my pm, but this is not fact what u telling.....

if any company work under your system and they have over 6 heads who are the posters how they manage only single a/c ?

if you want my all team members can join this forum for solve this problem who are working for us

thnx

where is your reply shareflare/letitbit ?????????

2012-04-19 $ 65
2012-04-06 $ 62.16

what's the hill is this ?
I didn't received those payments & it says in my account " Completed application " !!!
I contact with you before and you told me that you will send it

where is my payments ????????!!!

My letitbit ID: 18293221
For You we returned the money in your account. You said that you have solved the problem with webmoney purse, but your account is still full. We can not pay you your money, if you do not solve this problem, money is returned back to us

1fa66aa127.jpg

whether my rank is 6000 or 300, the Quality is always the same, what the fuck is happening ?

fix the errors

btw, am on turba and my efficiency is fucking decreasing everyday and why do I need to get sales when am on turba ?

That's obviously man, if you dont get quality traffic and only "leechers" download your files it's very difficult to get good sales that can increase your efficiency.

You are on Turba plan but this plan have some conditions for getting your efficency up like a sell more $$$ in premiums than the money that you earn each day, that's the 1 rule for come your efficiency increased.

You can generate a lot of downloads but if you don't get sales don't expect that any filehost pay you from their own pocket.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/1xpcW.jpg[/slide]

That is something!! Why won't you outright say, that people shouldn't upload anymore!!!

Hime
after 500 abuse over the one month we block access to the filemanager for the week.
What I should say ?
Why should we take risks and do not respond to abuses

its normal that the make action
ore wand you that the have to close also there filehost?
dont upload so many copyrighted files :)

Abuses for last month: 0, week: 0, day: 0. Total: 3

That's obviously man, if you dont get quality traffic and only "leechers" download your files it's very difficult to get good sales that can increase your efficiency.

You are on Turba plan but this plan have some conditions for getting your efficency up like a sell more $$$ in premiums than the money that you earn each day, that's the 1 rule for come your efficiency increased.

You can generate a lot of downloads but if you don't get sales don't expect that any filehost pay you from their own pocket.

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/46af7aece9.jpg[/SLIDE]

@skorpioneMM big sale ?

take a look at 21st april, what do you say now ? I got a big sale and still the efficiency is fucking as usual

what do you have to say now ?

I also prefer Admin' reply

Ok I really DONT understand WHY you have declined my withdrawal AGAIN?!
Last week after my 1st rejection I requested for payment once MORE with hope I'll get my money today..

And now I see no money on paypal but all is still on my letibit account and faces like I never requested for payout..

Anyway I think you have no heart to send me money additionally after check my account because of your rules or whatever you've got, right?
And please don't say I didn't requested for payout or whatever because I did..
My account: 18817621

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back