Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
thump_7630693dibujo.jpg

I don't see SMS payment here.
Maybe SMS payment is not available in some countries and tadienbaonhi don't see this. I don't see too.

But $0.93 x 40% = 0.36x > $0.16

And how about my account:
ed9f1c5848ba9a3990db1a8efd01aa39_43611829.1.jpg

and
2d26a39d8cc0e9ca7068029c8cc0376c_43611832.2.jpg

you said that because i have 5 accounts with the same IP but realy that's not true let me show u how >> i'm working as a moderator in big site its name "myegy.com" which have ahuge mount of visitors per day that site gave me and all of our team dedicated server and the main IP is the same according to ur rules also i didnt find any thing say about banning accounts with some IP,,, and also we upload every thing with the same copy rights please help me to get my acc back vibration.go.@gmail.com because i have alot of files on it very very important & very very rare & very very exclusives and realy i were puting ur site in the 1st containing all my files please help me to get my files back and my acc, i put it on ur site because i trusted on ur site from the beginning so help me please to get it back because if i lost my acc it will be huge probelm to me because of these files

u didnt think even 1 sec how can i mean to break rules and come here and asking 1,2,3 and for ever about my only acc of them??

please put that in ur mind

same with me and admin not says why he blocked my a/c :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

hi shareflare,

plz reopen my a/c for 5days becoz i have no backup of my files.

and after 5 days you can delete my a/c

thnx

Last edited:
My account does not have the setting to change the rate of sales and earnings between downlodas because I'm having a lot of sales, but the gains are 100% downlodas!
This would be the link, but here shows nothing!

http://lib.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/cabinet/account#earn_system
it will only be available 2 months after registration

I don't see SMS payment here.
Maybe SMS payment is not available in some countries and tadienbaonhi don't see this. I don't see too.

But $0.93 x 40% = 0.36x > $0.16

And how about my account:
ed9f1c5848ba9a3990db1a8efd01aa39_43611829.1.jpg

and
2d26a39d8cc0e9ca7068029c8cc0376c_43611832.2.jpg
Premium accounts can be purchased through SMS
Price
http://smscoin.net/info/worldwide/

Last edited:
it will only be available 2 months after registration

Premium accounts can be purchased through SMS
Price
http://smscoin.net/info/worldwide/

Hi you don't explain about stat from 2 images. 4 sales in date by dates ### sale from sites.
Where is my income for 2 sale $8.36 + $8.399 ???

Today I get one of sales with commission $0.07 :facepalm:

Last edited:
hi ,
Can you explain why file Unit price Declining (I publish only to More than 251mb size file),
Why files Unit price No appreciation?
skymonk Suspension of cooperation In the 9th,You deletion of a large number of downloads? downloads not calculated?
Downloads /Quality to Repair?
444chc.gif

@Shareflare --> u said that i have 5 accounts and i said that's not true and told u how thats done, so why u dont reply on me?? why u don't even showing me the reason of unlocking my acc??

4mg2z.jpg

How can it be? My plan is normal and %100 download %0 sale
when some1 319 in top, quality must be around 10 $ am i right? ( soz my eng is not very well i hope explane myself)

Last edited:
thank you sir for replying my pm, but this is not fact what u telling.....

if any company work under your system and they have over 6 heads who are the posters how they manage only single a/c ?

if you want my all team members can join this forum for solve this problem who are working for us

thnx

Last edited:
@Shareflare --> u said that i have 5 accounts and i said that's not true and told u how thats done, so why u dont reply on me?? why u don't even showing me the reason of unlocking my acc??

I also are waiting a answer since 3 days... Please shareflare answer me when you would can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back