Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have requested for payout on Sunday, it still didnt come and As I see my request on the page has been canceled or what o.O I requested for about 179$ but now i can request only for 166$ because of traffic counting (I am not in counted countries so it just decreasing..) Please look at that.
My account: 18817621
your balance is reduced because of the traffic on video. can make the request again

your balance is reduced because of the traffic on video. can make the request again

I know thats reduced but when I asked for payout on Sunday there was 179$ and I didnt get paid it off! now I can get only 166$ and next week.. So why I havnt been paid yet? You have just canceled my request for payout.
Thanks

Last edited:
If you do a lot of traffic, if you have lot of download and you have very little sales, why efficiency should not fall? Revenue our hosting depends on the amount of sales of premium accounts if you do not have sales, where we have to borrow money to pay you?
We are a commercial project, not charity!

I dont care about 10$ but I just say that you have canceled my payout request without any reason today And I lost 10$ because of traffic since sunday till now so I cant request only for 166$. It seems a bit unfair to me to cancel payouts. :))

I have requested again at the moment so I hope it will get paid out soon..

bro i told u that i dont know that and i didnt break the rules

i said to u that maybe the fault that i used my acc in windows server
and wont use it again

can we continue our disscution in PMS??

mate i want u to put in ur mind that i never want to break rules in any where

thats maybe done by mistake not more try to be easy than this

as i know u helpful bro

Last edited:
I dont care about 10$ but I just say that you have canceled my payout request without any reason today And I lost 10$ because of traffic since sunday till now so I cant request only for 166$. It seems a bit unfair to me to cancel payouts. :))

I have requested again at the moment so I hope it will get paid out soon..
payment is canceled automatic because of the fact that your account did not have the requested amount

and wont use it again

as i know u helpful bro

and wont use it again

as i know u helpful bro

you have broken a rules, your account will not be unban.

u never forgive who did any thing wrong by mistake??
that's fair??
and u know that was mistake didnt want to break rules

u wont reply again??
u dont want me not to use ur site again??

i realy want solution mate!

plz unban my acc

now u have pm mate

how can i do to u to prove that i didnt mean to break the rules and thats not mine thats just my friends??

tell me to do any thing to prove that

realy its bother me when see u that dont believe me! :(

Last edited:
Dear Shareflare and Support Team of Letitbit.

All ftp uploads since 11-04 not working... The files can't be downloaded...

Just wait the 45 secs... and you got nothing...

That's the real problem here...

Can check that?

Best Regards,

El.Ultimo.Anunnaki

Why i dont receive my payment ? I requet it on monday, but due bandwith traffic fee, i have during days, less $. Acc 18901991 | normal . Why we dont get it, when you are wrote last week, that we get our $. I hope, that you will pay us, when we live in same country (http://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/27203221/upl-telecom-sro/) ....

And if you wrote you are not charity, why we got on video streaming service adverts ? I guess that is to pay bandwith fees, when we are not in this rule : Please pay your attention to following changes in partnership program: staring from April, 15, stream video views will be charged only from following countries: Russia, Germany, Spain, Britain, France, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and Canada....

same here, didn't receive payment from monday and payment was cancelled in withdraw tab. now is the amount different cause view traffic is still counted to minus for abandoned countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back