Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday counts very bad
please fix my efficiency its drops way too much
13_04_2012_03_21_46_AM.jpg
Please fix

Before posting your Links please check whether all links are working or not.

Few of my links uploaded and posted yesterday showing file not found and had to re upload them again.

the stats are only showing 50% (approx) of the really earning, fix it letitbit, were are working to get downloads, but your systems dont get a good count... c´mon, we are not here to bring you free & easy money

the letitbit users need an explanation of what is happening, we think we are stealing, not possible lost the downloads and sales by 50% in such a short time, solve this problem soon or will lose many uploaders

Hello Shareflare
I have changed to 40%PPS+60%PPD, Today i have sold $25, but only get $4.1 from sales.
can you tell me how did you count PPS?
1660995 | turba

the letitbit users need an explanation of what is happening, we think we are stealing, not possible lost the downloads and sales by 50% in such a short time, solve this problem soon or will lose many uploaders

+1231314126

From 2 days ago, the stats reduced at half with the downloads and sales included.

Explanation about this?

:facepalm:

Shareflare ¿why your ignore our comments? have something to hide?, why you do not give an explanation? the uploaders of letitbit not deserve respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back