Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just removed all my files from letitbit.... :facepalm:

the diference between downloads of my new letitbit files compared with my new bitshare files was:

Letitbit 0 - Bitshare 600

Bitshare is the best, but i need a mirror and i cant find one.....

@Muawia, I newly joined letitbit. Stats is really horrible.
I want to know one thing, if I remotely upload any letitbit link to my account, my earning will be affected or not. I hope being old user of letitbit, u can give me correct answer.
Thanks in advance...

Wait is there to not see how much they stole from you, last 3 days you can see the total unique downloads and are not = with statistic of each day... but today you will not see how much you do real, you will see something what they want to see ! I think is time to go.

hi shareflare,
can you tell me please why my website visitor cant play embed videos from internet explorer browser ? Yesterday was everything OK, but today if someone want to watch video, must have Opera,Chrome,Maxthom,Wyzo or FF browser. But there is problem, because around 50% users still using Internet Explorer. :/ Can you fix this problem ? Views of my videos droped by 60% :/

And something about convert, during mondey was everything ok, but today its still working and nothing is converted :/

Reply please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back