Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dear
in my account who not install skymonk get 60 sec + skymonk
but the correct way that who not installed skymonk get the offer of install skymonk only

r u understand me ??

stats frozen.... the system with frozen has been activated ! WARNING ! STATS FROZEN .... HOW FOOLS CAN YOU BELIEVE US??? EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR IS THE SAME SHIT ! AND IS MADE BY YOUR PEOPLE, SO FUCK OFF WITH THIS FROZEN AND DELAY BEGIN 3h ago and now frozen 100% to steal more and fucking more !!!!! You deserve to be closed on this forum, because you have a sick sisytem who stole for people, so wjunction should take action against this creep ! speed is lower than 50kb forums banned letitbit and shareflare

And to know Mr. Admin that on others sites I made from 5 PM to 12PM the most downloads of all day but in letitbit I made more in morning and night than afternoon, WHY? Because frozen is not activated in that time, but after 5:00 PM the frozen system is activated by you liers !

118 downloads in 4h ???=))))))))))))))))))) and today in 1h 10 downloads.... this is the bigges bullshit i ever seen .

Shareflare do not fucking answer just lock and close the eyes... you know that in that 4h I made more... all people know your system sucks... you are employer or you own the sites? you should go away from this... is over you with to much.... you seems to don`t know anything and don`t anser to the people I hope if you are an employer The Administrator kick you out because you don`t do nothing to resolve the problem ... you stole stole and stole ! I know you will not answer anymore because you know all.

118 downloads in 4h ???=))))))))))))))))))) and today in 1h 10 downloads.... this is the bigges bullshit i ever seen .

Shareflare do not fucking answer just lock and close the eyes... you know that in that 4h I made more... all people know your system sucks... you are employer or you own the sites? you should go away from this... is over you with to much.... you seems to don`t know anything and don`t anser to the people I hope if you are an employer The Administrator kick you out because you don`t do nothing to resolve the problem ... you stole stole and stole ! I know you will not answer anymore because you know all.

+1

Shareflare seems a bot with their answers

Last edited:
If i choose 100% from sell , how much I will earn per sell (Letitbit)? Please answer me promptly. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back