Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote today that there are problems with the statistics, after solving the problem of statistics will be recalculated.
Why ask the same questions several times

hi..,

i didnt recive my payment yet

very unhappy:(

19694591 - letitbit

i'm still waiting for the payment:(... i wonder anybody got payment this week

Last edited:
I wrote today that there are problems with the statistics, after solving the problem of statistics will be recalculated.

y u replying the same answer & not doing anything favour of us..THATS Y WE R ASKING THE SAME QUESTION TO U..DO U UNDERSTAND THAT Mr.ADMIN?

Lol why I have got some my files UNCONVERTED again today? and also it just converted 1 file and other came BACK to ok.. lol I can push that button 1000 times and nothing happened.. give me some info about repairing that.. or is this already repaired? if yes i quit..
answer please..

Thanks for that

but You should recalculated the Number of downloads and the Number of Sales for(SKYMONK)

Sorry for bad english

Thanks for that

but You should recalculated the Number of downloads and the Number of Sales for(SKYMONK)

Sorry for bad english

Well said bro.

This is the main reason behind our fall of efficiency.

Earlier they have compensated us with the download count but they have not compensated us our sales counts.

Its a request to correct the sales figures also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back