Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
skorpioneMM
I want to bring you apologize for what you astray with her first response in PM. I did not notice that you have already transferred on tariff 40% . After you have transferred to the 40% , percentage can not be changed.

Very low rates then, i think that is the lower rate with i worked since im in this, i dont expect this the day that im signed up with you in "turba" tariff, these conditions doesnt show up in no where in the affiliate conditions that you have in http://wm-panel.com/ that is referred in OP.

What i can do now then? That's not acceptable ratio, im signed up with you 2 months ago after working 2 years with Freashare and now with this new condition off only 40% sales in a suposed PPD plan (Turba) im only earning miseries.

Dont understand how in your other host, Shareflare, you pay a min. off 60% off sales and here with a good uploaders that having a make regular sales day each day like me only a 40%.

You first lie noticing a PPD plan (Turba) without mentioning all of these "hidden" conditions that you apply after a few time with you and after this you dont have sufficient applying a other conditions of the agreed that you apply the most bad ratios on the market...

I think that you need to make a changes in your plans and be more clearful and transparent with your partners and users.

Need a reply to this.
Uniq - download from the one IP-address within 24 hours.
if a user downloaded a file the first time from hosting, it is user considered unique. if it is to download another file within 24 hours from this is hosting, it will be non-unique download

I send him a PM but He cant answer me because he see by self that I have right !
I can not answer your question. I do not know your login.
I also do not answer questions for people who are too lazy to read the topic.

Last edited:
Hi Shareflare

Uniq - download from the one IP-address within 24 hours.
if a user downloaded a file the first time from hosting, it is user considered unique. if it is to download another file within 24 hours from this is hosting, it will be non-unique download

Thanks for your reply but I didn't get the answer for what I asked.

I know the difference between unique and non-unique downloads.

When I click on the download counts it open a page showing two types of counting which are different from each other according to their sum total.

1.Uniq Free Downloads by Country

and

2.Uniq Free Downloads by Uid

I just want to know which one you consider for the ultimate download counts in the stats page.

Simply say No.1 or No. 2

Please do reply.

ok so other way. You said that you need link and id before. so this video isnt working (wont play in embed): http://letitbit.net/download/60935.6cbfc257f3c12337e12ad3d87a2a/The-Big-Bang-Theory-S05E19%25280000194506%2529.flv.html

my id: 18817621
We know about the problem with converting video. We are working on a solution

Thanks for your reply but I didn't get the answer for what I asked.

I know the difference between unique and non-unique downloads.

When I click on the download counts it open a page showing two types of counting which are different from each other according to their sum total.

1.Uniq Free Downloads by Country

and

2.Uniq Free Downloads by Uid

I just want to know which one you consider for the ultimate download counts in the stats page.

Simply say No.1 or No. 2

Please do reply.
You can take a screenshot? I did not understand about what you are talking

Last edited:
Hi Shareflare

When I click on the download counts in the stats page it open a new page showing two types of counting which are different from each other according to their sum total.

Which one's count do you consider final for stats:-

1. Uniq Free Downloads by Country counts

or

2.Uniq Free Downloads by Uid counts

or

Is it clear to you now.

As the list is long I posted part of both lists.

what about turbo is it closed now??????????????????
my files all above 100 MG
SO my rate should be more than 10$/1000 downloads
its 4.3$ now :(

When I click on the download counts in the stats page it open a new page showing two types of counting which are different from each other according to their sum total.

Which one's count do you consider final for stats:-

1. Uniq Free Downloads by Country counts

or

or

Is it clear to you now.

As the list is long I posted part of both lists.
in both images shows the total number of downloads of files from moment upload.
unique download show only here:
http://lib.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/Stats

Shareflare I made yesterday $31.5200 from sales If I change to 40% from sales I can move back after a while? If I see that on PPS I don`t earn good anymore and I want to move again to PPD I can ?

That sucks!

Lies, lies and more lies... Statistics always froozen and not counting properly... Turba tariff supposed PPD that with the time it converts to PPS... Once you forced to move it to PPS only you get 40%... The most poor low ratio in all the world from a file sharing host... Very bad support...

I think that is time to move on to another file sharing host, I do not like being fooled every day

Dr.friends!!!
Lately I've been getting a lot of complaints because of inability to convert video. Was the fall of the main streaming server, and replacing equipment with more powerful, because of this have been transfers of data from one server to another. This is a temporary technical problems that we are trying to solve in the near future, therefore, there can be problems with the video conversion. Sometimes conversion is not working due to the fact of that the downloaded file has an error. If the file is not converted a after 2-3 times, file must upload again or find another version of the file. some time there may be problems with file conversion. Apologize for the inconvenience in the work. We are working to resolve problems and tried to solve them as soon as possible

Dr.friends!!!
Lately I've been getting a lot of complaints because of inability to convert video. Was the fall of the main streaming server, and replacing equipment with more powerful, because of this have been transfers of data from one server to another. This is a temporary technical problems that we are trying to solve in the near future, therefore, there can be problems with the video conversion. Sometimes conversion is not working due to the fact of that the downloaded file has an error. If the file is not converted a after 2-3 times, file must upload again or find another version of the file. some time there may be problems with file conversion. Apologize for the inconvenience in the work. We are working to resolve problems and tried to solve them as soon as possible

ok thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back