Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
More 3 or 4 days and I have to pay them to upload my files....8-)8-)8-)8-)

I'm starting to think change to another host.

- Video conversion don't work.
- Streaming very, very low.
- Earnings % very low.
- Velocity of download for free users very low.
- Stats don't works properly
- Video views don't count well.

The only good thing...they pay! It's the only good thing in this host.

you know what crybabies, when you leave, there will be more servers and speed for the rest of us, so just hurry up and go away :facepalm:

hey maymun you left shareflare thread?
haven't seen you replying over there bud :(

btw any news where shareflare is?
and can you please tell me when to cash out..cuz i sent a request for cash out on wed still havent received anything? do you knw about the payin day for Letitbit and shareflare thread both ty

I think they have fixed the system already. They realized they were paying too much and fixed it so the system shaves and pays less like all other hosts do ;)

But they are also earning more from us and that's why they are paying us more.Don't think they paying from their own pocket. They are paying from our earnings only.

you are absolutely right about that :(...
and where is shareflare people ? ? ?

WITH FILLES uploaded today last month I had eficiency 13$ but now I have less than yesterday how is possible that? It should be 13-14 but is still 11 and is decreasing... eficiency absolutly isn`t work ... so please update this because is a fake eficiency !!

Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 25%. When it reaches 10%,Your account will be moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
If You wish to work as before, for % from downloads, You will need to increase volume of sales to increase the coefficient.

Ok they want to stop with turba plan and with PPD system, they only want PPS system, they are cheating us.

For increase your efficiency you must make more sales.

HAHA Its time to move on... I am on PPD not PPS why you put them in the same place??

This is a fake joke.... even If you have more sales the eficiency is blocked on some numbers believe me
On 9th March I had 72 sales and Quality: 11.55$ / 1000
On 10th March I had 164 and Quality: 11.41$ / 1000

IS NOT TRUE !!! EVEN WITH MORE SALES MY QUALITY IS DOWN BUT MY FILLES ON LAST DAYS WAS 250 MB + SO SHOULD BE AT LEAST 13 $/ 1000 THE TRICK WITH QUALITY AND i AM SURE THAT NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS ARE 60-70 % REAL !

Last edited:
NvpMusic, when you mention the number of your sales, you should also mention the number of your downloads, plus these sales - are they really sales, or are they only skymonks, and do they compensate for the money you earn? I only have about 5 sales/skymonks a day and my efficiency is still raising because they count me so few downloads, it depends a lot on the other factors you see

Streaming videos don't even play.. won't even start buffering and time says - 0:00:00 of 0:00:00 .. how are we and you supposed to earn money if your servers are too bogged down.

New changes for the download page :

-Remove the offer to install skymonk on your files downloaded by users;
-Downloading with 60 sec. waiting + offer to install skymonk;
-Only the offer to install skymonk;
-The first download within 24 hours will be with 60 sec. waiting and installation of skymonk, the other downloads will only with offer to install skymonk.

Now you can delete the skymonk install, then you will see your actual sales. You stop blaming us, that we are deceiving you ( you have very many sales and earn you only $ 1)

Last edited:
that serves nothing, I want them to not be able to download with skymonk and only see an offer to buy premium... because of this skymonk nobody buys premium anymore cos they can download 100 files at the same time without captcha :facepalm: why don't you put a limit for free users

482 on 9th March
578 on 10th March
even more downloads of filles over 250 mb and quality is lower than 9th... on 10th it should be at least 13 !
and how can you tell that it should be at least 13? click the efficiency % and there it says why it is dropping, I think they top your earnings at 60% from your sales, so if efficiency is dropping, then it means you have earned more than 60% already

Last edited:
Excuse me Mr.ShareFlare ..... I'm unable to log in to my account pls fix it soon ..

thank you..

anyways i like the New changes for the download page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back