Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote uploads center has moved to another place. You can find it by this address: http://remote.letitbit.net, use your login and password from your account.
even the given adress doesn't have remote upload or anything. it is not being found. what now?
what do you mean it is not found, it has always been there, I remote upload every day through it... even at the moment... it works fine except for some servers that seem to be dead and never work, so I delete from the list and re-add to catch another server

@shareflare , I can't convert any new files .. I tried using your support to try and help me but they aren't replying and when they do have no helpful information.

Uploaded 2 days ago and still saying md5 hash "- exist" even tried reuploading and still same result.. please help.

Video conversion still not working...since 28/2............

Video conversion still not working...since 28/2............:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Eficiency only 50% ?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Support don't answer, shareflare don't answer...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hi Shareflare

What's happening to efficiency and rates. Last month it was dropping @1% daily but now its dropping @5% daily.

In 5 days 25% though my sales average remains same and for the past three days my ranking was within top 250.

In 5 days rate dropped from 5.60/1000 to 4.11/1000

If efficiency drops @5% daily it will be soon zero.

1st month's average sale was 30 per day and in the 2nd month it went up to 60 sales per day.

I am getting you more sales and you are dropping my rate and efficiency.

Last month we suffered due to stat problem and now efficiency and rates.

Please look into the matter.

And a request to all if others are facing the same problem post your complains soon.

Last edited:
What's happening to efficiency. Last month it was dropping @1% daily but now its dropping @5% daily.

In 5 days 25% though my sales average remains same and for the past three days my ranking was within top 250. What the hell is going on.

In 5 days rate dropped from 5.60/1000 to 4.14/1000.

If it drops @5% daily it will be soon zero.

Last month we suffered due to stat problem and now efficiency.

Please look into the matter.

And a request to all if others are facing the same problem post your complains soon.
me too

if you want me to answer your questions related to problems in your account, tell me your username or ID. If you have problems with converting files, write links to the files.
Saturday, Sunday, the weekend.
Pay attention!
if you register multiple accounts on one tariff, you will be banned.

if you want me to answer your questions related to problems in your account, tell me your username or ID. If you have problems with converting files, write links to the files.
Saturday, Sunday, the weekend.
Pay attention!
if you register multiple accounts on one tariff, you will be banned.
i did not register multiple accounts on one tariff B-)B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back