Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol when I was on PPD at least my installs were counted right (50-80-100 daily) but when I changed to PPS it also went down incredibly :D why don't you just write on the site with some huge sized font that "WE WANT TO BUTCH YOU" :D so I'm switching back but however it doesn't make a sense to work with this host actually... MOREOVER I don't think that there is any kind of upload service on the net now which fits ANYBODY'S needs and would worth wasting time

lol when I was on PPD at least my installs were counted right (50-80-100 daily) but when I changed to PPS it also went down incredibly :D why don't you just write on the site with some huge sized font that "WE WANT TO BUTCH YOU" :D so I'm switching back but however it doesn't make a sense to work with this host actually... MOREOVER I don't think that there is any kind of upload service on the net now which fits ANYBODY'S needs and would worth wasting time

+1

And the admin in the forum of letitbit says that this is normal...

Seems that letitbit are cheating and lying to their users

Only 40% per sale and now sales not counting that not sounds good :facepalm:

+1 from me too, I'm pretty ready to quit uploading altogether, I see no point in wasting my time with re-uploading to the overloaded servers, changing links every day because of corrupt files and what not... to earn a few cents on Letitbit and can't move out of Paper status on Shareflare... thinking that I was earning at least 10 bucks a day before the so called glitches began... what a joke, really

and what's an even bigger joke is that even with all these glitches and missing sales and downloads, Letitbit still pays more than almost every other host because all of them cheat so much :))

maymun satışı %100 yapıyorum. O yüzden mi düşÃ¼yor. her gün 2-3 satış geliyor. 7-8 dolar geliyor. Ne yapmalıyım.

+1 from me too, I'm pretty ready to quit uploading altogether, I see no point in wasting my time with re-uploading to the overloaded servers, changing links every day because of corrupt files and what not... to earn a few cents on Letitbit and can't move out of Paper status on Shareflare... thinking that I was earning at least 10 bucks a day before the so called glitches began... what a joke, really

and what's an even bigger joke is that even with all these glitches and missing sales and downloads, Letitbit still pays more than almost every other host because all of them cheat so much :))

Yes, even if you upload new content every day the earnings are more slow day by day...

First start earning 60-70$/day, from 10-12 day ago only 20-30$ and now from yesterday with sales and downloads counting very bad ratio only 10$ earning :facepalm:

maymun satışı %100 yapıyorum. O yüzden mi düşÃ¼yor. her gün 2-3 satış geliyor. 7-8 dolar geliyor. Ne yapmalıyım.
ne güzel işte, kazanıyorsun, bana artık satış yok, ne için upload yapıyorum bende bilmiyorum :facepalm:

speak English btw :)

Yes, even if you upload new content every day the earnings are more slow day by day...

First start earning 60-70$/day, from 10-12 day ago only 20-30$ and now from yesterday with sales and downloads counting very bad ratio only 10$ earning :facepalm:
Seems like you are catching up with me earnings wise :))

Last edited:
Video conversion isn't working and video streaming view isn't counted right since 21/2
Before 21/2 I have 6-8GB of views per day, and now 1-20MB of views per day.
And users say that they see the videos...

Please fix this.

Hey Guys ,

I want to Start Uploading ( Again ) with Letitbit I have just Uploaded 7 GB to my account

It's normal that Videos take more than 3 hour to be converted?

what's about AlertPay Payment ?

Last edited:
02 49 4 200 5.45$ / 1000 0.27$ 0$ 0$ 0$ 0.27$ 0$

only 250-1500 mb files ....250 to 1500 MB ....14 $ for 1000 downloads

Why 5.45$ / 1000

19723901 | turba

There is a problem Today in Quality 4.47$ / 1000 :facepalm:

dewe.jpg

dsdqy.jpg

Yep, me too. All my files 250+ Mb, tariff 'turba', now I have 5.08$ / 1000, Efficiency - 104 %. Yersterday it was 11.93$ / 1000 and Efficiency - 105 %.

Looks like a dirty cheating....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back