Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems STATS moving very slowly during this peak hrs.

Something going wrong again. STATS are really moving slowly.

Last edited:
Shareflare please fix the stats problem. Losing lots of money.

Letitbit download count only 15 whereas mirror link has 123 downloads for the same file.

Please look into the matter and treat it as most urgent.

Last edited:
Video stats working fine for me, but there is a problem on md5 computing, it is more than 20 hours and md5 did not compute for video file till now, so i am unable to press the convert bottom for those video files.

play speed seems to be great at the moment but I've already got some issues with converting videos. It writes exist again.. (most in videos where the subtitles are included.)

fuck.JPG

My low efficiency without reason, on 24 efficiency was 69% and was manipulated and dropped to 65% and from that day began to lose efficiency to 5%. I decline to be your affiliate. :facepalm::facepalm:

in my letitbit account shows the payment is compated today ,but in my webmoney account never exists
how this do ?
waiting for explain

my account id [19760181 | turba]

When the issues with frozen stat are solved???

Downloads and sales every day are low, low and more low...

I make arround 100-120 sales/skymonk installations and 6000-7000 download each day but from the latest days downloads 1000-2000 and sales 40-50 but today are too much, only getting 30 sales!

Sales freezes from a few hours ago, only getting 1 sale in 10 hours today when usually making a 6-7 per hour :facepalm::facepalm:

Come on letitbit repair this issue lot of days and weeks with these problems... cant work with these conditions......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back