Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol they fixed 1-2 days, not the all, 9$ + ... I can actually blot out my ass with that because my rank is already some 5$ for 1000dls... I won't have my usual income, I won't be able to pay rents for uploading equipments, thanks guys for that nice 1-2 weeks :D I'm done with your service

ShareFlare just tell us what happend? on 25th statistics will be updated and today statistics? I have a huge difference between updates and what I see on 25 and today... with updates that makes me upload again but how I know you will update every day ?:|

What is happening with stats?

Now is 00:56 am Moscow Time and stats are frozen

letstats28-1.png

Someone else has the same problem?

What is happening with stats?

Now is 00:56 am Moscow Time and stats are frozen

letstats28-1.png

Someone else has the same problem?

Me Too Exactly :facepalm: , but we should not worry , statistics will correct after our pressure increase many times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well stats still frozen in Zero (3:14 am, Moscow time)

The strange thing is if you click in in Top numbers (unknown, in my case) I can see that there is users that downloads are counting, but in my case all still in Zero.

Snap_201202-1.png

Well stats still frozen in Zero (3:14 am, Moscow time)

The strange thing is if you click in in Top numbers (unknown, in my case) I can see that there is users that downloads are counting, but in my case all still in Zero.

Me Too, and i think for all !!

If u Press on 0 under Download Column , u will see ur downloads , but its not show !!! So, downloads for other users true .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back