Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOOD WHAT IS THIS

55837915.jpg

MY EARNINGS LEES

sorry for you. you say the bye bye... :P

Attention! The data in your account have been changed.
Payments on your account will be temporarily suspended Hold 11 (days)

?????????????????

Attention! The data in your account have been changed.
Payments on your account will be temporarily suspended Hold 11 (days)

its because u changed ur payment info.

Hey Shareflare!
I have a question. I read that files are deleted after 30 days after last download... I'm worried about that because i've got website when i share videos. So i convert all of my files to videos and i have low downloads. But... if any of my files will be deleted videos will disappear from my website and i don't want that! It will be more work for me and i will have offline videos what's is nonsense for me ! Can you do something with this ?

What is happening with the speed?

It was like 10-20mb/s upload 2 days ago!

It's at like 100-300kb/s now >.<

Whats really happening?!

Also, we need some way to check files that got deleted! Every host offers that!

I dont want you to restore my files, i want to see which ones got deleted!

And please, please fix the FTP uploading speed

Thank you

Have you banned US ips? I can log into my account but When I try to go to

Code:
http://lib.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/Stats
http://shf.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/Stats
I get a page with text "Service Unavailable"

Whats really happening?!

Thank you

What is happening is that thousands of uploaders are moving all their files to new filehosts... So all filehosts are overloaded and slow, it's not just Letitbit :(

I also want to be able to see which files got deleted but you are wrong saying that all filehosts show it... Actually almost no filehost shows it... Fileserve/Filejungle/Uploadstation didn't (damn them), Bitshare doesn't, Uploaded doesn't... Actually tell me a filehost that shows it? :)) What I do is once a month I copy all my links from the file manager of the filehosts and periodically parse all in jdownloader, then I see which ones are offline... But it seems shareflare doesn't work in jdownloader so I'm not sure how to do it with their links...

Whats really happening?!

Thank you

Very Slow today:(

@steven: I have the same freaking problem, I dont earn anything but have daily over 500 downloads.

btw i cant upload to letibit , it fails

What is happening is that thousands of uploaders are moving all their files to new filehosts... So all filehosts are overloaded and slow, it's not just Letitbit :(

I also want to be able to see which files got deleted but you are wrong saying that all filehosts show it... Actually almost no filehost shows it... Fileserve/Filejungle/Uploadstation didn't (damn them), Bitshare doesn't, Uploaded doesn't... Actually tell me a filehost that shows it? :)) What I do is once a month I copy all my links from the file manager of the filehosts and periodically parse all in jdownloader, then I see which ones are offline... But it seems shareflare doesn't work in jdownloader so I'm not sure how to do it with their links...
you're wrong just one thing : fileserve did show files deleted :)).

Fileserve, filejungle, filesonic... all of them showed us which files are deleted daily! >.<

By the way, how many daus does it take for us to get paid?

I did a request at like 2-3 days ago and still didnt get paid.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question. I had changed my data in Cabinet and my Payments on my account were temporarily suspended for 11 days. So today Sunday I have to wait one more day.

If for example I request the payment on Tuesday I get my payment on Wednesday? or I have to request only until Monday?

I have a paypal account

Thanks for anwser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back